Take the Anker Quiz!

Thanks again for running this giveaway! For some reason, the powerbucks still haven’t been added to my account. Is there something I forgot to do?

1 Like

I don’t think anyone has gotten their power bucks yet. I know I haven’t, just be patient I’m sure they will be added sometime next week.

3 Likes

Okay cool I was just checking because I thought they were supposed to be added last night. Just wanted to make sure I did everything correctly!

Ok it isn’t just me that it happened to then :slightly_smiling_face:

havent seen them too :confused:

I noticed the email didn’t give us a choice which prize we wanted. Did I miss something? Thanks

@AnkerOfficial are the 5 winners getting 200 powerbucks as well for participation? It is not clear from the rules.
If yes, then I’m still waiting for the powerbucks to be added to my account.

Nobody has gotten the powerbucks yet

1 Like

I have not received any

1 Like

To be honest I’ve lost track anyhow on bucks, thought I’d already had them & used them :blush:

Glad your on the ball for the rest of us @elmo41683 :grin:

2 Likes

@Sjpower124,@Jesse_Hernandez1,@Daryl_Lowdon,@wladimir1995,@kumar.sachin,@elmo41683 Due to the weekend, our IT team was not able to add the powerbucks to everyone’s account. Now it should be! Please check the account and feel free to let me know if there’re any problems. :smirk:

6 Likes

The prizes will be given randomly to the winners.:sunglasses:

4 Likes

it is, thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, points have now been added

1 Like

I received them thank you very much I hope it wasn’t to much trouble :slightly_smiling_face:

Yep got them
Just waiting for the prize as well :slight_smile:

Thank you so much!

hope i randomly get a PowerPort Speed+ 2 because i already have 2 of the powerport 6 lol… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d like the powerport 6 :slight_smile:

@AnkerOfficial I’m still waiting for my prize :gift: