Step Right Up to the Black Friday Prize Carnival!

As it’s stated in the email, the prizes will be shipped out by the end of the December. We’ve uploaded all of the orders. Please wait patiently for them being shipped out.

I knew that, some reason my memory has slipped so my apologies for asking again. Thanks for the update though, can’t wait to get the mono so I can have Google assistant in the kitchen now too

No worries, thanks for helping us explain to your co-worker.

1 Like

Happy to help, he did say he got shipping info today so he should be getting his prize within the next two days. I don’t know what he won but he’s super excited about it.

Winning a giveaway is always a rush, especially if you have never won anything.

People are starting to sound like me…“Where is the Free stuff I won by doing basically nothing” lol. Just Kidding

Why are people still here? lol

I got one yesterday (12/19).

@RuhRoh you did the right thing my friend. I have recently started to realize how useful powercore fusion is. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Got the email stating it will be shipped shortly. Happy times.

1 Like

Still no shipping on my car mount

I just got mine eufyhome right now. The email on shipping only came like 2 days before that. I’m sure they didn’t forget about you!

1 Like

Yeah it seems those from eufyhome got shipping info and others didn’t. Apparently my wife won a cable and it came in the mail earlier this week and my co-workers won a Eufy Genie and also got theirs earlier this week and they had tracking info. I’m just patiently waiting for my Zolo mojo because it will be like Christmas for me when it comes

1 Like

Aww well :confused: hopefully it gets to you soon! Maybe just had some low in stock or something. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

And just like that my Zolo Mojo arrived today. Thanks again Anker

4 Likes

Enjoy. I didn’t enter these competitions as I have no need and none I know in real life has either. In my case I just speak to my wrist watch, as its on me all the time when awake out of bed and answers my questions if my hands are tied up. Currently I only have Eufy smart plugs and lights I use the Eufy app to do time-based events.

Still waiting for my bone conducting sunglasses to come all the way from china which would be cool if they work as I’d just be talking and listening out in the sunshine.

I got the car mount today. Some very good quality magnets :magnet:

1 Like

What’s the sound like?

I haven’t even set it up yet, been busy with everything else

Why is this still active?

If you got extra stuff that wasn’t claimed… Stick it on various power user pages (esp outside us, as I don’t think anyone out there for a prize).