Step Right Up to the Black Friday Prize Carnival!

Nope, still waiting

Yes Jajajajaja

No shipping info or anything here yet.

@ankerofficial any idea when the items we won will be shipped? One of my coworkers was complaining last night that they won something and since they haven’t heard anything they think they were scammed and their email address has been sold to marketers. I had to explain how things work, but he’s still not convinced

1 Like

I won the same thing and have yet to receive it or a message of it being shipped.

Did you fill out the prize form so they know where to ship it? It was a Google document that went out a day or two after it ended

You only joined 5 days ago. You didn’t even enter it.

Nice try liar

As it’s stated in the email, the prizes will be shipped out by the end of the December. We’ve uploaded all of the orders. Please wait patiently for them being shipped out.

I knew that, some reason my memory has slipped so my apologies for asking again. Thanks for the update though, can’t wait to get the mono so I can have Google assistant in the kitchen now too

No worries, thanks for helping us explain to your co-worker.

1 Like

Happy to help, he did say he got shipping info today so he should be getting his prize within the next two days. I don’t know what he won but he’s super excited about it.

Winning a giveaway is always a rush, especially if you have never won anything.

People are starting to sound like me…“Where is the Free stuff I won by doing basically nothing” lol. Just Kidding

Why are people still here? lol

I got one yesterday (12/19).

@RuhRoh you did the right thing my friend. I have recently started to realize how useful powercore fusion is. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Got the email stating it will be shipped shortly. Happy times.

1 Like

Still no shipping on my car mount

I just got mine eufyhome right now. The email on shipping only came like 2 days before that. I’m sure they didn’t forget about you!

1 Like

Yeah it seems those from eufyhome got shipping info and others didn’t. Apparently my wife won a cable and it came in the mail earlier this week and my co-workers won a Eufy Genie and also got theirs earlier this week and they had tracking info. I’m just patiently waiting for my Zolo mojo because it will be like Christmas for me when it comes

1 Like