Standards of Living: What type of lifestyle can I afford?

Shame we’ve got a big lake between us or I’d have had the Nebula off you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

you want a declared useless item?

Who says it is useless, most things can have a use even if… :smile:

3 Likes

You are so lucky to win so many prizes:joy:!!

A lot of things like mobile phone, I will buy a new one until it cost a lot of money to repair.

How much money you spend on buying clothes?:wink:

It seems like everyone could envy you!:laughing:

Hahaha, my salary is not very high, but I can save two-thirds of money.:grin:

1 Like

I do enter lots lol

Not a lot actually, I’m a sucker for funny geeky tshirts and big boots though. The vast majority of my tshirts come from qwertee.com these days… :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

Some of those shirt designs are very cool, certainly like the Michael Keaton ‘Beetlejuice’ one and the ‘Intelligence’ variation…pity the designs aren’t on more than tee’s…

You can pick from jumpers or hoodies as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice, I just ordered my wife the Halloween Kitty one

1 Like

This! That’s why I participate in product reviews. Free products that I don’t really need :smiley:

Ehh I envy you guys, you have the most awesome job in the world! Testing and using all the latest and greatest Anker makes. :weary: Where do I apply? :innocent:

2 Likes

Wait way did I tagged up :scream::scream::scream:

Don’t buy a car, it is a money black hole. You can get by with a bike. I went car free 14 years ago and saved a fortune. My wheel got bent and it cost me $20 to repair, the same problem with a car would be $$ hundreds.

If it cold then learn to layer up with good gloves and shoes, if it is hot then go electric bike, if its wet then learn about eVent clothing and vents, if it hot+wet then stand in dry for a few minutes and heat dries you, if cold+wet then shake waterproofs and hang over chair. Learn to love Merino wool.

Fit no-medical-issues can ride 20mph easily. Electric bikes 25mph sustained easily. If you want to use train / bus then folding bikes.

Nice Idea but hard to avoid a car when you live in suburbs. You still need to drive down to Metra/Transit station.

1 Like

bike to Metra/Transit

I would love to bike to work, but no way am I going to bike 32 miles just to get to work to work overnight, then go to my next job and bike home after a 17 hour day