Spring Smiles | Share Your Story

May be our hedgehog will show up as well soon.
I haven’t seen him since autumn.
Hope he has survived the severe winter.
But we fed him a lot.
Unfortunately its not possible to keep chickens in the middle of town.
I would like to have a rooster to wake me up in the morning.
But neighbours…:confused:

Ha! I live in the middle of town, but it’s outlawed to have a rooster. And I can only have 12 total.

1 Like

Reading a news report about a possible mini heatwave coming …

…and that means this can come out to play :raised_hands:t2::slight_smile::upside_down_face:

5 Likes

The poor hen!
NO CHEFE! :grinning:

1 Like

Be careful when using that rocket.
When I was a youngster I used this one :slight_smile:

Those were the times!
Zündapp, der Grüne Elefant!

2 Likes

I heard about this. That really warmed my heart. If only we can be more animals, when it comes to acceptance and love. Watching videos and reading articles of animals, always makes me happy. Rather it be…them being rescued, goofing around, or just being adorable.

1 Like

That looks class

And it’s green so even better :muscle:t2:

I arrived at my in-laws after work today for dinner. It was still light and as I got out of my car, I could hear birds singing away…

For time this year, and the thought of spring arriving after a wet and miserable winter just lifted my spirits.

Just stood there for a minute, on my own, and just listened in silence - wonderful. Makes you glad to be alive…

2 Likes

I brought a car lift, not a full on lift but in that’s portable and can lift most cars and trucks. Now I can finally work on my car whenever I need to without any issues.
This is what I got…minus the Mustang, lol

3 Likes

Wow that’s a nice bike dude!

2 Likes

So happy to read this heartwarming story!

1 Like

Is it easy to learn?

Lol!!!:joy::joy::joy:
After watch this video, I think i can smile 10 days!!

1 Like

Wow congratulations! My best friend also born a baby yesterday, I’m so happy to hear the news!:grinning:

1 Like

It gets a little frustrating very fast once you stump on your first problem. Then again, one you overcome this first problem, the feeling is great! Since I’m on a fast-paced program, I’m bound to be challenged every class!

I’m still smiling from that GASsy cheer of theirs. LOL! :rofl:

My chickens were out again yesterday, and they greeted me at the front gate of my yard when I came home!

3 Likes

@k_pug2003 and @Chiquinho both ride a green rocket! One is younger than the other :grin:

1 Like

Long, long ago I had this rocket for while.
I would not dare to move my old buttocks again on such a
infernal machine.

Mark is a “youngster” :grin: and has a lot of courage.

Yesterday, I drove with the windows down and it was the most refreshing thing after a brutal Minnesota winter! That first time you’re able to open your windows and feel the air circulating is so nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes