Spread the Word and Win a eufyCam Worth $400

That’s a good law you pointed out :grin::joy::joy::joy:

May not be a split personality after all…

That’s good, what with me some days hahaha

https://www.facebook.com/Bolycao.95

Acuse me all you want, here is my Facebook and my fiance’s facebook. As you can clearly see it says we are engaged so no I don’t bloody have double personalities. Plus why would I spend my time faking stuff to win anker products? I have better things to do while you just come here and acuse others without asking first.
@AnkerOfficial here you can see I don’t have double accounts, it was clearly a mistake I thought I was on my account but then I realised I was on his account hence why I deleted the comment.

dang good catch detective tank comes to the rescue!

@Angelina_Cabrita We don’t want to offend or accuse anyone about anything here, it was just an observation and mentioned over forum, and some fun words, all is good gesture.

As long as @AnkerTechnical @AnkerOfficial and all moderators are good, everything is well

Thanks for clarifying, all should be well.

4 Likes

Mac we should start a collection here to donate another hat to your clone!

Sounds good to me.

Just no feathers! lol

You’re totally eligible to enter this giveaway contest. No worries. :grin:

Nice to see we have no shortage of drama in the giveaway :wink:

3 Likes

The pot calling the kettle black. Again.

You accused someone above without asking :rofl:.

Glad to hear your engaged :clap:. Hope you have a great wedding!

1 Like

Would use it to keep an eye on the baby and the dog. Both have become escape artists.

Would love to have a camera covering my back yard and one that views our cars in the driveway. Thanks guys!

everyone is now duane lester

1 Like

Bro I’m the original duane lester

I would love to put one on top beside the front door to find out if packages arrived or not and then I will put the other one in the garage as a security, since there are lots of times leaving the garage door open.

Noticed on the screenshots above that few people shared this event on Facebook but the privacy of the post is set to only them to see :joy: what’s the point

1 Like

Hello, this is my twiiter post

https://twitter.com/link_pedro/status/1130813962122072064

Love to test one to keep an eye on our puppy when we are not home… Thanks

Now comes to the question to verify the identity of the social account, who is going to do that?

1 Like

Mr. Zuckerzwerg (sic) by itself! :joy::joy: