[Contest Ended] Spread The Love and WIN SoundCore Boost!

Hi Anker fans,

Greetings! We have heard so much that how you love SoundCore Boost! Our BassUp technology gives SoundCore Boost a unique enhancement for your music.

Ready to get your very own SoundCore Boost for free? Keep reading to find out how…

Below are two fun videos about SoundCore Boost:

1. Bass Up Your Love

2.Bass Up Your Life

Leave a comment below containing our hashtag, #BassUp, and share the videos on Facebook for your chance at a new SoundCore Boost!

Rules:

1. Write #BassUp in the comments below and share the videos on Facebook! We will randomly pick 2 winners to receive SoundCore Boost.

2. Prizes are limited to one per person.

3. Contest runs from October 12th 00:00 PDT to October 16th 11:59pm PDT.

4. The winners will be announced on the Anker Community on October 17th.

5. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.

Winner Anouncement:

Congratulations! You’ve won our SoundCore Boost!

Time flies! Our contest is now over, I hope you all enjoyed our #BassUp videos!

Our lucky winners are:

@bleaum
@jamesmichaelbonetti5

If you’ve won, you will be contacted this week to arrange delivery of your prize. Congratulations!

Everyone else - keep participating and stay tuned to the community so that you don’t miss any new giveaway announcements!

17 Likes

what a awesome giveaway #BassUp

1 Like

#Bass Up Your Love & Base Up Your Life

2 Likes

Can see this being interesting…

Well as Meghan Trainor say’s, ‘It’s All About the Bass’…good luck to those entering…#BassUp

6 Likes

OMG i would like a SoundCoreBoost @AnkerOfficial ! Heard so many good reviews about it!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

#BassUp #BassUp #BassUp #BassUp #BassUp #BassUp

4 Likes

Good luck, everyone! #BassUp

4 Likes

Spread :couple_with_heart: :couplekiss: :heart_eyes_cat: <3 <3

and #BassUp!

1 Like

Pump up the volume #BassUp

1 Like

For some reason I read that as Brass instead of Bass… #BassUp

1 Like

:heart_eyes: #BassUp

1 Like

Anker stepped up their game with the #Bassup

2 Likes

I live my life for bass, I have triple subwoofers in my car. Love me some bass. #Bassup

4 Likes

Spice up your on the go life style with some #BassUP!

2 Likes

I need to #BassUp with a SoundCore Boost. :wink:

2 Likes

#Bassup hope i win :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Once again Anker is proving to be the #1 community based brand. #BassUp

1 Like

Using any dynomat? Mtx brings back memories. I had some mtx blue thunders when I was younger but I really like the kicker L7 if it was in a bandpass box if it was in a hatchback for the cleaner thumps, but those jl audio “w” series sound good too…ahh memories

Lol I love the second video :thumbsup: #BassUp

1 Like

No dynomat, I stripped my trunk and gutted everything that bothered me and then sprayed rubber sealant throughout. Imo it works better than the dynomat ever did.
I’m also seriously underpowering the subs since they handle over 1500 watts and I’m just using a raw 600 watt California amp. Eventually i will get a better amp, but this one has yet to die and I keep trying to kill it.
For subs I’m usually a Rockford Fosgate kinda guy, but the deal for these were too good so I couldn’t pass it up.

1 Like