Soundcore Survey | Take Part and Win

Yes, it ended. :yum:

1 Like

No winners than?

So will there be winner announcement or is the event nullified since it did not meet the 150 surveys before deadline?

Yes, it didn’t meet the 150 surveys goal. So no winner will be announced.

3 Likes

:disappointed_relieved: fair enough…

Do appreciate the update, we will look forward to many more events, hope members are more active to avoid these events from getting chopped!

Thanks for the update, though I didn’t like how it ended :unamused:

wow this is a shame that we don’t have even 150 active members. Next time may be just have 50 entry requirement.

A valuation.
We are about 50 active members, the rest are l…rs.

2 Likes

This is soo true my friend

@AnkerTechnical may not like the word, but that’s what they do … Their heads only appearing when there’s a prize on offer, but still don’t join in the forum, just enter, and sneak back under the table waiting for the next crumb!

Sad thing tho @Chiquinho is Anker encourages this behaviour :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes: a give away :male_detective::male_detective::male_detective::male_detective:

I hate to admit it, but the point of giveaways is to attract these alleged “lurkers”. The more people enter, the more variety of people win. This helps to spread the word about anker, and get people to make more purchases from anker.

I’m november I won a giveaway and won my first anker product. Since then I have purchased many more (and won more). So it appears this strategy works for anker :wink:

were you a lurker before November?

No I wasn’t. The giveaway was on anker.com.

I came to the community for a differant reason (can’t remember why). I’ve never been a lurker…

You can see in my profile that my community account was created in November. I actually didn’t get on the community until January, which is when I started being active. I literally don’t remember creating this account lol

So your point is rather mute then.

Yes, ankers drive for newbies is great, I’ve never argued that, not has any of my fellow members, what grinds, when someone who has NO ACTIVE part of the forum, comes along to a giveaway, and walks away, only to be seen again at the next giveaway.

It’s like … Working hard on a project, then some unknown member of staff to walk away with your bonus for working on the project.

Obvs it’s ankers right to allow such, but it still stings.

Not trying to start anything, but I’m genuinely wondering why it says you joined in September 2018

1 Like

Lol this really made me laugh :joy:

My bad. I thought all this took place in November. Musta been September lol

Guess you never thought checking lol :joy:

Hehe, I was in the middle of typing :joy:. Ain’t nobody got no time for that!

1 Like

Hope you haven’t forgotten your date of birth! :joy:

2 Likes