Soundcore Survey | Take Part and Win

Lol kinda ironic that we are close to the deadline date and still struggling for numbers. Where have all the active members gone? :thinking:

3 Likes

They are all busy with that auction! :relaxed:

1 Like

Thought they would have more than hit the target from the normal ‘non-active’ members…perhaps the Liberty Air have lost their appeal for most :raised_hands: :frowning2:

I think we only have less than 50 active members. Possibly another 50 non active that comes out of woodwork for contests, free stuff and lot of non participating lurkers.

3 Likes

Sounds like some decent numbers give or take s couple of both

Well if it does not reach. Nothing lost.

grats to winner if there is any

Nope, there isn’t…

@AnkerTechnical is this dead now? :thinking:

This needed 150 entries and the link counter was only opened 118 times. So I don’t think the quota was met. :cry:

2 Likes

I thought it was… 150 or the date, whichever came first.

Its minimum 150 applications submitted that will unlock the draw… hope more people complete this survey

I think the “single” prize put people off. As usualy those who don’t comment will have entered!

Yes, it ended. :yum:

1 Like

No winners than?

So will there be winner announcement or is the event nullified since it did not meet the 150 surveys before deadline?

Yes, it didn’t meet the 150 surveys goal. So no winner will be announced.

3 Likes

:disappointed_relieved: fair enough…

Do appreciate the update, we will look forward to many more events, hope members are more active to avoid these events from getting chopped!

Thanks for the update, though I didn’t like how it ended :unamused: