Soundcore now available @BestBuy

Seconded and with physical stores it gives another place where non-net purchasers can get quality audio goodies :grin:

1 Like

It’s Best Buy. Also already don’t like how their product listings differ from the Amazon ones. Never gonna be less expensive, as well

Yes, it is Best Buy…which is also one of the last remaining brick and mortar, feel and touch electronics stores that are widespread throughout the country with a much wider range of electronics than someplace like Target or Walmart. I personally like the fact that I can go into one (I’d much rather it be Best Buy than Walmart) and buy something without needing a credit card, ordering, then waiting for shipping…online ordering isn’t big on me.

2 Likes

Just received the email “THE BEST OF THE BEST OF THE BEST OF THE…”

I think it’s cool that Anker products are making into local stores. I like this because if I’m iffy about a particular item I want to buy, I can physically check it out before deciding.

3 Likes

Exactly the reason to have at least some items in a brick and mortar store. :thumbsup:

3 Likes

woot another store to check out the product in person…hopefully it’s not selected stores only like walmart

Better to find the items in the beverage shop, where I get my “Augustiner Dunkles”! :grin:

My thoughts exactly! :joy:

1 Like

I like that they are available at both stores, but if I had to choose one it would be BB. We all come out ahead when Anker products are sold in more locations.

1 Like

Only in their online store?

Some items may initially be available online only, but as this rolls out more and more stores will get physical products in the stores

Ok, thanks. I’ll check out their store. Need some PC stuff anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

So while I’m not a fan of Best Buy, I was able to see a collection of Anker products in store.

2 Likes

I use to LOVE going there…not so much anymore. But yeah, I read somewhere that they were going to start carrying Anker products. Always great to see Anker products locally.

2 Likes

We proved that our online sales strength to Best Buy, so they allowed us to join their offline store.:imp:

2 Likes

Didn’t see the Soundcore stuff in there yet

Depending on the markup, I can see Anker products being very popular in BB airport kiosks.

This is a good thing. Best Buy stores are about all we have left now, as far as being a widespread, brick and mortar retailer. Yes, If you’re in certain areas (such as my locale of SoCal), you also have Fry’s Electronics and some random MicroCenter stores (one store in Tustin, CA). So many brick and mortar stores are sadly gone now so it’s a great thing with Anker being present in one of the leading, national retailers.

1 Like