Soundcore Motion Q - Wireless Stereo Pairing Review

Nice review. However amazon does usually have a deal for 2 of these speakers.

1 Like

Excellent review and the pics. I like the speaker too.

1 Like

Awe. They are really cute! I have the Soundcore Mini 2, which sounds great! So I bet these are just as good if not better. I’d love to eventually get another to take advantage of the stereo functionality.

Does anyone know if you can mix and match two different Soundcore speakers and still get them to play in stereo?

@TheCharneco I have not been able to get two different speakers to pair together. I have the mini 2, motion Q, flare, model zero and so far they have only been able to pair to the same kind

Bummer. I mean, I get it, but still a bummer. We have an Echo Spot and Echo Dot (3rd Gen) in the bedroom. One on each night stand. When I play music on the bedroom audio group, you can really hear the difference and it makes the Spot sound pretty bad. So it’s probably to keep the audio quality as high as possible for each kind of speaker.

Great job with the review and pics. :slight_smile:

Excellent review! Way to include the sped-up video of the unboxing. I get impatient with a billion unboxing pics in review. Also thanks for the pictures to scale - that’s a bit smaller than I thought.

1 Like

Good made.
What I am missing : The sound.
Did you compare the sound of that small speaker to other speakers you own?

1 Like

Good idea :smile: I will update soon with comparison :wink:

I love the pictures you put in this they all look great! Good review too

Thankls for the review!

I’m working on a comparison between the Motion Q and the DOSS Soundbox Pro (discontinued), similar aspects and both have the feature wireless stereo pairing.

So while I work on that I’ll leave some more pics of the Motion Q, it’s way too cute to not be posted :stuck_out_tongue:

https://media.giphy.com/media/5dWbsqAaIeIeRrHeYV/giphy.gif

Great job! I love the gif you made! :laughing:

2 Likes

Thanks just for your review

I gotta ask though, how did you get this cut in the speaker

I believe it’s just a water splash mark.

Thought it was a crease myself, one of my Flare’s has a similar line…

“Creases”!
I got a lot, more than one! :grin:

Nah, it actually looks like a cut to me not a crease. Kinda like when you open a box with a knife and it cuts into the product below

“The first cut is the deepest” :smiley:

Good review! I’m sure it will encourage others to get and enjoy this speaker :+1: