Soundcore mini 2 was stuck in headphone mode ..It does not sound!

I used the soundcore mini 2 with the auxiliar and then it was stuck in headphone mode. It pair fine with any device, It shows the headphone symbols and it does not sound. Even when I turn it on or off, it does not sound. Can I reset it?

Not sure of the exact reset procedure for this speaker but try holding down the volume down button and the power button at the same time until you see the lights Flash or maybe the volume up and power buttons.

Hi @Eyleen_Barrales, if all else fails, feel free to reach out to support@anker.com and they’ll be happy to assist you. Thanks!

Dear@Eyleen_Barrales

So sorry to hear you are having a problem with the SoundCore mini 2 speaker. Regarding the issue you mentioned, please try following tips to see if any help:

• Confirm the speaker is fully charged
  • Reset the speaker by pressing and holding the Bluetooth button & volume “+” button for 2s at the same time. You will hear “ding” when you finish reset.
  • Clear that speaker from your Bluetooth’s memory,then test it again
  • Try the speaker with another audio cable

Hope it helps,if the issue persists.Please contact us at support@anker.com with the issue and a copy of the receipt if any further assistance needed.