Soundcore Infini Pro - Written Review

For those of you who may prefer reviews outside of video format I finally posted my written review on my website on the Soundcore Infini Pro! If interested, it can be found here

If you prefer video reviews and missed when I posted it before check it out below:

If there are things you want tested in my 3 month review, let me know and I will see what I can do to include it!

8 Likes

The review looks good, and the pictures are nice too :+1:.

Here’s the one thing I want you to test. I want to see a comparison to the Soudncore Infini… I’m sure rob will be glad to provide the soundbar!

1 Like

Very good review man :thumbsup:

1 Like

Great video review @The_Bearded_Tech_Guy

You also got a great website :thumbsup:

1 Like

Hey @AnkerOfficial wanna go halfsies on a Soundcore Infini to make @TechMan 's dreams come true??? :joy_cat:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial

@ikari04warrior @Shenoy thanks!

Excellent write up and photos @The_Bearded_Tech_Guy :thumbsup:

The individual LED’s for the source options is certainly a good improvement on the single LED of the Infini, which requires you either memorizing which colour is for which mode or depending on light, trying to differentiate which colour your on anyways…

Certainly on my radar to purchase or test out at some stage :slight_smile:

Awesome review… thanks for posting!

Yea, but unfortunately they are basically useless unless you stand to watch to TV :confused:

Right now it’s my biggest gripe with it.

Good review!

nice review. thanks for sharing

Great written & video review! :ok_hand:

When’s the pool party? :wink:

Great and detailed review and write-up! Thanks for sharing!

I’ve been battling with my pool for the last week trying to open it… At this rate never… :frowning:

I try to include a little bit of hidden humor in my videos. Glad you found it! It was not cheap paying him to take a picture, let alone of the logistics of having a flamingo take a picture!

1 Like

Ugh. That’s not fun. I feel your pain though. I finally got ours all up and running this past weekend. It looked like a brown lake when we opened it up for the season.

Happy to hear you solved the logistical aspects of hiring your pool flamingo to snap the shot. It did a great job! I hope you left a nice tip. hahaha

Hey!

I have just ordered the Soundcore Infini Pro on Amazon, and I will get it sometime between Friday and Tuesday! Hope to have made the right choice!!

:slight_smile:

I’m buying all #Anker products!!! :slight_smile: Zolo Halo (x6), Zolo Mojo (x8), #Roav Viva, #Roav Bolt, Soundcore Icon… and now the Infini Pro!!!

:scream: maybe too much??? :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Congrats for getting Infini Pro :+1: hope you will enjoy it :laughing:

Hey! Yeah!

I’m enjoying it since Tuesday!! And as a matter of fact, here in Spain we are confined at home since last Sunday, so I have had time enough to check all the settings…

I’m really happy with the choice made!

:wink:

Hopefully you won’t be bored at home :+1:

1 Like