Soundcore Icon Mini Review Best Speaker

Initial impressions very good. Speaker arrived nicely packaged and all accessories to get it up and running. The overall build quality is excellent compared to other speaker brands in this price category. On the back there is a rubberised finish which stops the speaker slipping when placed desktop. Front metal grill is strong and will provide protection to the internals. The control buttons are located on the top of this device embedded in the rubber edging and have a satisfying click when pressed. There is a drawstring to allow for the speaker to be attached to backpacks etc. which makes it perfect for travellers especially when up mountains. It’s quick charging and the charge lasted longer than expected which is more than enough for a full day’s use. The charging port is protected with a rubber seal. Most importantly, the volume is amazing. Very loud for the size! However, more bass could be added but this is my preference as a DJ. I would love to see a battery level indicator LEDs. I would recommend this speaker to anyone and would be a great gift for those up for travelling or even those who just want some music while on holiday.

5 Likes

Nice review. I would have liked some pictures :grin:

1 Like

Thanks! Photos are up now.

2 Likes

Nice review and pictures. I saw a video review about it and the sound quality is really good. Hope you enjoy the speaker!

1 Like

The photos are nice :+1:. Keep up the good work :ok_hand:

1 Like

Great review. Good that now everyone posts a review of their Anker product. Good for consumer to have more knowledge about the product.

1 Like

nice review keep up the great work here

1 Like

Yes, I agree. That’s why I always make it a point to make reviews for all my anker products. I will be releasing one a day for the next 3 days (hopefully)

2 Likes

Nice review

1 Like

Awesome review. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

1 Like

Just a hint from a “very old teacher” :
Some “section space” would be good.

1 Like

Good review! I didn’t know there were no battery level indicators… I guess when you run down the battery it just shuts off?

2 Likes