Soundcore Flare

After much anticipation, my Anker Souncore Flare has finally arrived.

First I’d like to thank @AnkerOfficial for this amazing gift, it’s currently charging so I’ll update this once I’ve had the chance to use it :slight_smile:

First impressions:
Sleek, stylish and robust design. It’s about the size and weight of a McDonalds Medium soft drink.
I love the style of the buttons and they feel like they’re made to last.

The charger port is easily accessible and it’s great to be able to cover it, as it’ll prevent the only issue I have with my original soundcore; weakening and faults with the charger port.

I’ve briefly tested the speaker with some bass-heavy music and I am very impressed. I didn’t think you could get better than the original soundcore but this blows it out of the park! Crisp quality sound and banging bass that you can feel in your bones…

Playing around with the app is fun too, the light show adds warmth & energy to the music

I look forward to seeing this at our next woodland party!

More to come this weekend, I’m going to find out what this speaker can really do :ok_hand::ok_hand:

I can’t wait to take it out and put it to the test, and I’ll be sure to share my experiences here!

Thanks for suggestions on image resizing software, you guys are a massive help!
I’ll upload the best on here but there’ll be more on IG and Twitter over the coming weeks :blush::grin:

Thanks again and congrats to all the other recipients of this fantastic piece of kit :blush:

Update 14-02-2019

So I’ve had the pleasure of using the Soundcore flare for 2 weeks now, and I’m impressed.

My favourite feature is definitely the 360° sound.
We took it out in the heavy snow on a night out, unfortunately my phone wasn’t performing as well as the Flare

The bass boost function is banging. I have found that when the lights and/or bass boost are in use the battery runs down pretty rapidly, but I always carry power banks anyway so that’s no biggie for me.

The light effect is pretty cool and does add vibe to a dark environment like the woods…I like it for pics and videos but I wont use this function too often. I’m trying to convince my friends to grab one so we can pair them up as I think that’d look (and sound) awesome :ok_hand:

Flare is only slightly louder and bass heavier than the original soundcore but the 360° sound definitely knocks it out of the park, it’s definitely my new favourite.

I’ll get some more pics up soon, I’m slacking :rofl:

4 Likes

I always find that Instagram is the best place to share photos social media wise.

Tag @AnkerOfficial in it and use hashtags relevant to the product. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great you like that speaker.
These “little fellow” is one of the best speakers ANKER ever made.

Try a photo processing program to reduce and compress your photos.
e.g. GIMP ((free software, but professional)

1 Like

Depending what phone you use to take pictures, you can adjust the resolution so that the file size is within the requirements for the forum. This is my setting for my Galaxy s9+ and it keeps the file siZe within the limit of the forum

4 Likes

I love my soundcore flare. I received it form a drawing in November. If you are on iOS, there is and app called image size you can use to change how many pixels are in the picture. I use it to change the image size for all the images I upload to the anker community. I wish @AnkerOfficial would put an automatic image resizer into the anker community.

1 Like

I use an application called “photo and picture resizer”

1 Like

Thanks! I have a few up already of the soundcore but I’ve only just started using IG full time so I’m still getting used to it, the 23 year old pensioner that I am :joy:

1 Like

You are starting early retiring.
Hope there is government office paying you a retirement. :grin:

1 Like

I wish! Once I get back to work I’ll likely be a little more energetic but for now my music is the only thing keeping me young :grin:

1 Like

@shanesomnia you’ll soon pick it up in no time buddy. I run 3 different Instagram accounts. I must be crazy! :joy:

2 Likes

I used to run a few Facebook accounts to keep my family life, work life and social life separate, but I got sick of logging in and out so I just started a new account and told my family I don’t use social media any more :joy:

It’s only since I’ve joined a few product testing platforms that I have a need for social media accounts, otherwise I wouldn’t even bother :laughing:

1 Like

The best thing about Instagram for me is being able to have all your accounts under one roof and separate from your personal account and just being able to freely switch between them with just a tap and not having to waste time keep logging in and out of different accounts.

That for me is a massive time saver. :raised_hands:t2::ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Having many accounts - I hope it has nothing to do with medicine symptom of multiple personalities - :wink:

Anyway: the company will like it : it has more “users” and can ask more money for data and ad’s

1 Like

I like your number of followers :joy:

1 Like

I was just waiting for someone to pick up on that :joy:

2 Likes

Sorry I meant to update this quite a while back but the image resizing thing puts me off a little! To follow my soundcore adventures follow ess__tee on Instagram :ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

wow thats a cool idea never thought of doing that. will try that out!

1 Like

Thanks! It was literally one of the first things I was curious about when I saw the Flare advertised, I used to have my speaker in my rucksack as I could never find a stable mount for the original soundcore…

This has served me well, it provides extra visibility while delivering quality audio without drowning out surrounding traffic like headphones. Perfect balance :ok_hand:

1 Like