Soundcore #AnkerWishlist: NB10 successor

Not sure if I’m in the minority here, but (as much as I love my Soundbuds Slim+) I really prefer BT earphones that have the controls built in to the earpiece, as opposed to dangling on the connecting wire.

While I have not owned the NB10, I do own a pair of trusty old Sony (non-BT) earphones that are styled very similarly.

I sure hope the new brand brings back an updated version of the NB10… I’ll be all over it.

1 Like

As long as the headphones are connected by a wire I think the controls will always be on the wire.

Nice request! We’ll be sure to keep you updated if we hear anything about it. Perhaps @AnkerOfficial knows if one is currently in the works, but as of right now, out of the 17 Soundcore products we know of, none match the description of what you’re talking about.

Hi @aashishjain,

Sorry to share the sad news with you.
But we will not make a new version of the NB10.:cry:

1 Like

I also like Bluetooth headphones that have the controls on the earbud. However, I’ve found that as long as I use a shirt collar clip to secure the wire, the in-line remote on most Bluetooth headphones doesn’t end up whacking me in the face while I run. :grin:

1 Like

Darn… :cry:
Well in that case, I can’t wait for the Liberty Lite to be available.

1 Like

Ah, a kindred spirit!

While I appreciate the clip, I don’t like the slight tug I feel from those. Not a deal breaker by any means.

2 Likes

Luckily, you won’t be waiting long! Should be available within the next few weeks…