Soundcore 1 & 2 Stereo Pair

Are either of these stereo pairable?

Soundcore mini 2 can be paired to another soundcore mini 2, but not the 1 as it doesn’t have pairing ability

2 Likes

@Mike_Prachar If you are meaning are the SoundCore 1 and SoundCore 2 stereo speakers pair-able together, then no they are standalone stereo speakers, they are not able to be linked/chained as multiple speaker outputs.

If you are referring to the SoundCore Mini’s, version 2 can be paired to another version 2 for ‘True Stereo’ output. The SoundCore Mini 1 is just a mono speaker.

3 Likes

It seems you only own a Soundcore mini and a Soundcore mini 2.:joy:

3 Likes

are you saying you want to pair speakers from different generations? yeah, no :slight_smile: only Soundcore Mini 2 , same generation

1 Like

Maybe a Y-split aux cable can achieve this, in theory not tested.

that I know, No

How many soundcore 2 mini speakers can be paired together? Looking to setup surround audio for outdoor event.

1 Like

As far as I know, and from reading the document ts included only 2 speakers can be paired together. But I would like to get a few more, just to see if on the off chance it would allow more to be paired together. Maybe @AnkerOfficial can shed some light on this?

Hi guys,

Quick question regarding the bigger S2 brother: does the Soundcore2 can be used in dual stereo ? Can two speakers be paired together and work L-R as a system ?

I can’t seem to find the option on the official specs page:

While the MotionB clearly states it can be used as such (Power2 option):

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @id.xelo , the SoundCore 2 does not have dual stereo capabilities. You would need to purchase from the Motion B, Motion Q or SoundCore Flare range for this feature.

Damn… too bad, I would have loved it. The MotionB has 1/2 battery life and I hate the design of the others.
Thanks for clearing this up, though.

Cheers !

1 Like