SoundBuds Sport - won't stay turned off!

I turn my SoundBuds Sport headphones off using the power button, but often find they’ve turned themselves back on in the pouch - running the battery down, playing podcasts/music or even phoning people by accident! Is there any reliable way to switch them off and for them to stay off?

Thanks,
Phil

1 Like

Hi @Phil_Mead-Stubbingto , sorry to hear your having issues with your SoundBuds Sport. Once you hear the power down tone via the earpiece the earbuds should be powered off. Do they power on again outside of the pouch, I know it sounds like a stupid question but just to rule out something catching the button to power on again.

If they still auto-power on with no possible contact with the power button you should reach out to support@anker.com for further assistance and/or replacement under your 18 month warranty.

I’m having the same issue on 2 separate pairs of anker sport buds. I’m 100% sure they are off and they are resting on the table. They just turned on and pair by themselves without touching or moving them. So annoying. Other than that I like them

Sounds like your headphones might be faulty. That sucks!

Hi @turbofg2, would you please send an email to support@anker.com with your order number and a description of the issue? They’ll be happy to look into this further for you. Thanks!