Soundbuds Slim+ Pairing Problem

Hey there!
I just bought an Anker SoundBuds Slim+ yesterday.

I started using it and it works but with one fault I guess. It can be charged and be used without problem if I use it until the battery dies, but when I charge it fully and use just a little bit and then try to use it afterwards I encounter something weird. When I try to pair it with my phone nothing happens. I press and hold the pair button but there is no light flashing or showing. But if I charge it a little bit more, it starts working again.

Is this some kind of problem or battery is dying so quickly even if I don’t use it?(probably for 2-3 hours)

1 Like

Try to use a different cable to charge this, and report back

1 Like

I did use a different cable but here’s the thing; It started to charge but in a few minutes, it stopped charging. I read in the manual as it says “red light when charging, blue light when fully charged”, but in my situation red light turns off but no blue light coming to indicate “fully charged”. The other thing is, I’m having problems turning the headphone on. I press and hold the pair button to start the headphone for several times but it starts in my 15th try or something and sometimes a blue light shows up for one second and goes away instantly. I don’t know what to do.

1 Like

How are you charging these? If your using a battery pack to charge them then there lies the issue. These draw such little power most battery packs turn off after a few minutes thus leading in to think these are charged

1 Like

I use normal charging adapter and cable, not a power bank. But still I encounter this problem.

If you have tried a brand new cable and it’s still not charging then send an email to support@anker.com provide them with the serial number, your order number and any steps you have taken to try and fix this issue and they will help with warranty exchange if needed