SoundBuds Slim: Introducing Our Ultra-Light, Wireless Earbuds

They look awesome, if I don’t win some they’ll be on my next purchase list!

Would love to test them out at the gym, office,home,;well actually everywhere! A4L (Anker 4 Life)

These look so cool! Perfect match for my iPhone 7 plus!

Do you offer any Bluetooth headphones with a 3.5 mm Aux input? Bluetooth is great but sometimes you want a direct connection for sound quality and battery life. @AnkerOfficial if you want to send me a pair of these headphones to try I would be more than happy to share my opinions😉

No, they do not. However, most of their speakers have an aux port :grin:

Good to know, it might be a good idea for a future model.

true, but a lot of phones are ditching the headphone jack (namely Apple and HTC). Google is rumored to do it soon, so Samsung probably won’t be far behind.

Worst move ever. there was a huge uproar when Apple removed the headphone jack I would hope companies like Samsung and Google phone manufacturers would have listened to that advice from their users. Sad…:pensive:≤- - - - - you like my nod to the orange one? :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I have a phone with 3.5mm headphone jack on all my devices, I barely use it now. The primary reason I use it is to lower powerdrain. The primary I don’t use it is to not have a wire to snag out of my ear or snag on the phone so BT tends to lead to less accidents.

1 Like

These are lightweight, very comfortable. Clear sound. Linked with phone in no time. Easy and intuitive design so I hardly needed directions. Good battery life. I like using them and a person next to you can barely hear anything.

I love my wireless earbuds. They have a great sound, are very comfortable, lightweight, and the battery last a long time. I have another pair of wireless earbuds that are a different brand and I love these so much more. Way to go Anker!

1 Like

I really need a pair of those… you did it again, Anker.

1 Like

Alex in work (who sits next to me) lost his Apple EarPods last week along with the 3.5mm jack to lightning adapter so me being a Good Samaritan and all that suggested getting some Anker Bluetooth ones to save the need for the adapter :thumbsup:

So he comes in today with his Soundbuds Slims and a big smile on his face :grin:

1 Like

They look great, pity I missed the share to enter the competition!

If you visit here every week, you will never miss out!:grin:

They are very pretty, I want one

We have just launched more new headphones! Have a look here.

2 Likes

Nice, think I’ll try them out - currently have the soundbuds slim lightweight and they are fantastic - very comfortable, great sound quality, just the battery life lets them down slightly.

If these have much improved battery life they’ll get my vote!

1 Like

Oh ya that’s it

with the Fit Clip, or affix to our clothing for extra security via the Shirt Clip.IPX4 nano coating ensures complete defence against sweat …
see: Bluestacks TextNow VLC