SoundBuds Slim: Introducing Our Ultra-Light, Wireless Earbuds

Amazing New Headset the perfect size is here, always the best products anker thanks for make us happy and our live easier.

1 Like

These would be great to compare to BeatsX!!!

1 Like

Very cool. can’t wait to get my hands on a pair!

1 Like

Shout out to Anker! Best mobile device products out there!

1 Like

These are quite impressive. I’m excited to give these a try. Way better than dumping a bunch of cash on name brands with average quality audio.

1 Like

Headphones look super cool.

1 Like

that is a great bluetooth headphone

1 Like

That’s awesome. Would be awesome as I can get a pair. With the iPhone 7 its be awesome to have these so I can charge my phone on the fly with an Ankur portable battery and still listen to my music while charging

i just got mine today. i will hope to get another pair for my wife

2 Likes

I hope I win! These are some slick looking headphones! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Huh?

I hope I win! These are some slick looking headphones!:”

2 Likes

Apparently I never submitted this comment to win till now when I looked at it earlier :joy:

1 Like

They look da’ bomb, well done guys.

1 Like

They look awesome, if I don’t win some they’ll be on my next purchase list!

Would love to test them out at the gym, office,home,;well actually everywhere! A4L (Anker 4 Life)

These look so cool! Perfect match for my iPhone 7 plus!

Do you offer any Bluetooth headphones with a 3.5 mm Aux input? Bluetooth is great but sometimes you want a direct connection for sound quality and battery life. @AnkerOfficial if you want to send me a pair of these headphones to try I would be more than happy to share my opinions😉

No, they do not. However, most of their speakers have an aux port :grin:

Good to know, it might be a good idea for a future model.

true, but a lot of phones are ditching the headphone jack (namely Apple and HTC). Google is rumored to do it soon, so Samsung probably won’t be far behind.