SoundBuds Curve Review - Impressive Earbuds

Yeah, you are right, that’s why I ask you that question.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Excellent review as always, @ndalby!

1 Like

@pickering.drew @IRNinjaz1 @Antoine_Turpin @doris4jin @TechnicallyWell Thanks for the positive feedback :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Great review. Kinda like that they come in a case too instead of a pouch but I would definitely not be clipping it to the side of my jeans :nerd:

1 Like

great review! good job!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

After sending my phone crashing into the cross trainer at the gym the other night due to snagging my earphones cable I am now sort of looking for a pair of Bluetooth earphones! I re-homed the soundbud sports I got to review as at the time I preferred the sound from my Sennheisers. Now not sure if I should buy them or these ones!
Choices choices… :smiley:

3 Likes

Could have been worse, you could have been on the treadmill :wink:

4 Likes

That is a major reason I don’t go on the treadmill! I get very disorientated when running on them, fell off one like that when I was forced to go on it at school. Teacher never force me on it again cause he valued his legs! :smirk_cat:

You know it’s sad that I have done that a few times, you would think I learned my lesson after the first and second time. But noooo Istill got on a treadmill and proceeded to put a body size home in the wall. Luckily it wasn’t my place and they just shrugged it off like it wasn’t a big deal.

Great review :v:

Great! I’ll try it!

Great review!
I use them quite every day, never a problem.
Good sound and very comfortable…

good review :ok_hand:

Excellent review. Allows people to have a very informed decision of whether to buy or not. :thumbsup:

@SimoneO @EDGAR @Graham1983 Thanks for the positive feedback :thumbsup:

1 Like

wonderful review :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks quite nice. I have always liked these small and compact earbuds that hang on your ear. very nice battery life of 12 hours.

Is that a review or an advertisement?

1 Like

Well you’re welcome to thrill us with your take on the product…or some of your reviews :smile:

1 Like