Some Good deals

I know this might be mentioned somewhere else, but I couldn’t seem to find this deal so…

Spirit X Wireless Bluetooth Headphones in Black for $25.99 at amazon (usually $40ish)

Soundcore Spirit Pro: $33 usually ($50ish)

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nice deals! Thanks for sharing! I was thinking about picking up a pair of soundcore earbuds sometime soon…

2 Likes

Good job posting this deal :+1:

2 Likes

Nice deal!

I love my Spirit X’s. Great for the gym or outside for yard work.

My wife took my pair so I had to buy another. And then she wanted one for the home and one for the office, so I had to buy another… :rolling_eyes:

1 Like

I have the earlier version of the spirit X, the soundbuds curve. They are my go-to earbuds. I even bought a set for my Dad. They’re awesome.

:cry: I lost my spirit X headphones. I don’t know where they are or even when I lost them since I have been using the liberty airs. But I wanted to use them for when I’m working out and cannot find them.

Thanks for the deals

1 Like

Losing them hopefully won’t be such an issue in future when tile is incorporated in some products

Nice deals, thanks for sharing

2 Likes

@k_pug2003 Im so stoked, my wife found them yesterday. apparently they were lost in the blackhole i call my car, lol. They were stuck in the seat track and when she tried to move the seat it wouldn’t move so she looked and there they were. I charged them up and used them at work last night so thankfully they were not destroyed

2 Likes

Lol mine is like that sometimes too.

Glad to hear you found them though bud :+1:t2: