[Sold Out] Soundcore Spirit for $5.99!

The seller has to be Amazon in order to qualify

1 Like

Thanks! TP it is then!

Edit: Wait, I think we got our wires crossed here. I was hoping that my $45 dog food that’s on Subscribe and Save, due to be shipped tomorrow, would qualify me for the $5 headphones if I left them in my cart.

You’re talking about something else. :wink:

1 Like

The seller has to be Amazon or does it just have to be fulfilled by Amazon?

Maybe this is only for Amazon US? Or maybe the qualifying items are different by country.

This is the pop-up you get with terms in the US.

I only had to add $19 of items shipped by Amazon to my cart for the deal to work.

1 Like

Fulfilled. Terms are here

1 Like

So that is most products.

That is one heck of a deal and find. Grab it while you can folks.

1 Like

Item is no longer available :hushed:

1 Like

Glad I grabbed it in the wee small hours of the morning!

1 Like

Cracking price/deal for a great set of earphones :muscle:t2:

1 Like

What!!! Really???
That’s a great deal!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

So sad I missed out. I definitely would have bought them.

1 Like

A user on Reddit mentioned that they will ship as a part of an Amazon Day order if you have Amazon Prime… Not sure what Amazon Day is. :thinking:

1 Like

This is a new gambit by Amazon to reduce shipping costs by consolidating orders. Their argument to customers is that you know when your orders will arrive. You literally choose a day of the week. The benefit to them is they are consolidating orders to ship a bunch at once instead of a few Prime items individually.

Good to know though, and I hope this helps some other folks take advantage of a killer deal!

1 Like

Unfortunately, it’s no longer available.

I’m guessing this was just an experiment by Anker.

1 Like

Well thank you so much for posting it or I never would have been able to snag it!

1 Like

Anyone know if this will ever be back?

I am soooo hoping this will be back! I had the earbuds in my cart and started adding some stuff to get to $25. Got busy at work, clicked out of Amazon and I missed out.

1 Like

Me too!! Seriously, I was bummed to see it unavailable. $5.99 was almost for free :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah! I wanted another pair and when I was ready to pull the trigger it was over!

1 Like