Smart Scale P1 Launch

@AnkerOfficial when will the rip off land down under be eligible for discounted products? I realise we are at the A$$ end of the world & you’ve got a high profile distributor demanding extremely high prices for anker & eufy products. I’m just getting a bit sick & tired paying higher prices than other countries for the same goods.

1 Like

Does Amazon ship to the land down under?

I thought this was Australia taxes or something. A co-worker moved down there for sometime and he mention everything is extremely expensive.

Great work Anker!!!
This new launch of the scale finally won my mom over to buy one!

Yeah they do, but then have the hassle of adapters for charging etc. even with a bad conversion rate, products are still cheaper in the states or other countries. That’s even with a 3% currency charge on the credit card. The postage/shipping down under is also high.

A small amount may be taxes, but because we are so far removed from the rest of the world and not a high population, they get away with their high prices. A number of clothing stores opened down under and continue to say down under are their most profitable stores in the world. That goes with all goods and services we get ripped off.

1 Like

That’s really bad for the consumer not so much for the manufacturers.
I guess if a distributor with intention of great customer service can jump in and keep the margins reasonable, the prices won’t be exuberant.

Dude, open your Anker distribution store a get rich. If you make it, don’t forget of buddy tugar32, You can buy me lunch once you are rich and famous :call_me_hand:t2:

Haha, good idea but too late. A large distributor has the rights here and sewed it up to make big profits to their already big profits on other distribution rights for ripoff downunder.

1 Like

Amazon US $34.99 = AUD $49.88
AUD retail price for first scale (not the latest) $99 = US $69.43.

Because there is a distributor here, Amazon US doesn’t ship downunder.

1 Like

This is a great scale! Good price. I am wondering if it is compatible with Fitbit though!

Good wuestion

Ooo I was just talking about this. I think I’m just gonna buy one

@AnkerOfficial when will the P1 scale make it downunder?

@AnkerOfficial when will the P1 scale make it downunder?

@AnkerOfficial would someone be able to reply to my above question?

Hi @Ads_Eufy,

I’m glad to know you like our product. But I’m sorry to say that Anker direct store doesn’t plan to sale the P1 scale in Australia.:cry:

1 Like

Is it due to country’s certifications or logistics for shipping / handling in Australia?

my 8 year old scale needed new batteries. I’m all set now :slight_smile:

Hi @AnkerTechnical,
Thanks for your reply. Is this because of the distributor that Anker won’t be offering discounts in Australia, even though Australia also has Amazon?