Smart Plug Mini rattling noise?

I received my sample a few days ago and when I shake it, it rattles as if there’s a bead/screw loose inside. Anyone else?

I also had trouble connecting to it using my Samsung Note 8. Much easier on iPhone 6 Plus.

Shake, rattle an role ?:thinking:

Contact the anker service an do not connect it any more . Shortcut is possible if there is a losen screw.

@iroast, sorry for the inconvenience the smart plug caused. Please be assured that we always stand behind our products and we are happy to assist you with an exchange if the problem turns out to be with it.

Please note the clicking sound caused by the relay of the smart plug mini and we confirmed with our engineers it is normal to hear that. Could you please re-check it?

Also, could you please try using with another cable and another plug for your Note 8 for a try? If the issue is with our product, please contact us via our "support@eufylife.com", and we will help you out.

We appreciate your time and looking forward to your reply!

Thank you for getting back to me. I rattled it and eventually a piece of sodder came out. I am concerned that a wire might come loose and cause a spark.

1 Like

Not for charging, but for setting up the connection between the App and the plug :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear that. Would you mind contacting support@eufylife.com directly? It would be more efficient for our great customer service to help you out. :relaxed:

My replacement came the other day, but I still have trouble connecting the App to it on a Samsung Note 8.

No rattling noises this time :smiley:

1 Like