Share Your feedback, Win a FREE Giveaway

It’s time for our two favorite things: hearing your feedback and giving you free Anker prizes. We’re giving 10 lucky winners free Anker gear. All you have to do is help us by answering a short survey. It only takes 30 seconds to complete and you’re entered for a chance to win!

Fill out our survey here to enter

Prizes:
(5) Anker Waterproof Cases
(5) Anker Selfie Sticks

Survey ends Sunday 3/19th at 11:59 PM PST so hurry!

Rules:
● Limit one entry per person. Users caught cheating will be disqualified
● Winners will be contacted Monday 3/20 via email

4 Likes

have completed the survey…thanks Anker

2 Likes

I filled out the survey as well. Hoping to win a Waterproof Case :smiley:

1 Like

This is a brilliant idea!! Definitely keep doing this for products in the future, Anker! Genius!

1 Like

Done do more surveyes for future products

1 Like

Cool! Glad to help with the surveys responses! Hoping to get a Samsung S8 when they launch. but then that mysterious Galaxy X sounds soooo interesting!

1 Like

Filled in, quite like the fact you’ve asked for our support with the way your products are designed!

2 Likes

Always good when a company likes getting design feedback from it’s customers.

2 Likes

Did the survey, hope I win

1 Like

Hi all! Reminder the giveaway ends tonight so fill out the survey for your chance to win. Good luck!

4 Likes

wow!!! :heart_eyes::ok_hand::smile:

1 Like

Have the winners been determined?!

1 Like

Was waiting for them to say it but yes they were.

1 Like

who are the winners?

Each one got an email (I was lucky and got chosen) So the rest I’m sure got an email…if you didn’t I’m sorry, Anker is generous and hosts a lot of events so there’ll be more chances later.

1 Like

received an email and was one of the lucky participants…thanks Anker!!! Can’t wait to try the waterproof case…

1 Like