Seeking Content Creators | Get Free Products!

Not necessarily. The contributors get two top releases of their choice. Those could average $500 a piece (potentially), which would be $1000 worth of stuff

If the ambassador for soundcore gets 6 speakers a year, at an average of $50, that’s only $300 worth of stuff. These people also deserve to be payed for there services as well.

2 Likes

I would love to be chosen as a contributor. I would write reviews on my private blog. I would write comparison reviews as well.

Feel free to join my blog club!. I’m sure you’d love it!

Good luck again to everyone!

2 Likes

Schaweeet! Thanks so much for the opportunity, @AnkerOfficial!

Thanks for the opportunity Anker… I have submitted my application… Good luck to all

I finally figured it out I just got hung up On the social media page. All the fields were filled out but the Web page would not let me Proceed unless I clicked on the Instagram button which Again already had my Instagram.

Just a little buggy🙂

1 Like

Why is twitter mandatory ?
I don’t have a twitter account and therefore cannot participate…

Do you need to have all the social accounts in order to sign up?
Will take a look after going home.

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial what happens if the product we receive is one that we already own and have posted about?

It appears you MUST have Instagram AND Twitter for this to apply. Its a shame as I have don’t have both of these. :frowning:

2 Likes

I don’t really promote my stuff via social media. I hope the quality of my work makes up for it. I would definitely up my social media game for this program if necessary.

1 Like

Although there isn’t a direct integration, there are questions about your YouTube channel on the last page of the application.

1 Like

I think I could do this, but my insta is only little, my twitter is bigger, but how it would go… I’ve no idea.

If you think I should apply I will, … It would be pics rather than vids, and my unique way of reviewing!

Hey @AnkerOfficial
Why don’t you follow me also on insta

In 48hrs I have almost 30 followers, and.only a couple are old friends.

1 Like

Anyone have any guesses on what the other perks are?

2 Likes

What’s the minimum of followers you gotta have? Hmm asking for a friend…

Honestly, I have no idea since they have a pretty good offer as is

I’m guessing they want to see a successful channel that has good number of consistent views and good number of subs/followers. Not sure about the exact number since definition “good number of followers” varies from person to person :slight_smile:

That’s too bad for me then :joy:

I got minus one subscriber :joy:

4 Likes

Lol I’ll subscribe to you just to make it a 0 :joy:

3 Likes

I’m hoping they select me based on the quality of my blog reviews. I guess I’m bias, but I think they’re half way decent. I don’t have any subscribers yet, but I hope to get some :grin:

1 Like