Rotating Brush Fault

I am experiencing Rotating Brush Fault upon starting a cleaning session with Eufy. It gives a solid red light and a quad-beep. I disassembled the entire system, cleaned out all the dust, hair, and the like.
Thank you

Have you tried all resets: On/off at the bottom as well?
Have you checked the brush (suppose its the middle one) you could rotate by hand when inserted easily?

You might please remove the side brushes as well and insert these again.

Check is all sensors (Big one at the front and the 3 ones at the bottom as well) and remove any dust.

If you all have done this and it could not resolve your problem
you might contact the support by adding a video.
(Much better than a Thousand of words :slight_smile: )

But please mention : Chinese new year and weekend as well,

support@eufylife.com

And I forgot to mention: Is the Robot fully charged?
I know all these hints may seem ridiculous, but there are so many things which can be the reason for such “beeps” :grin:

We did the above. Problem still exists.

Too bad, so you should go for the support, as I mentioned above.

Diagnosis from distance and without the “patient” are always a little difficult to make.

I would definitely say send a video to support. From experience, as soon as they see the videos they can come up with a much better solution than just reading (and trying to interpret) the description of the fault.

Mine is exactly the same. Defo something wrong with the brush or the gears attached the the wheels that drive it.

I took it apart, cleaned and re-assembled and it was fine for about 3 mins. The brush was jamming. I took the brush out, re-inserted, made sure I could spin it with my hand. Set him off agains and fine again. Then he stopped again. Couldn’t move the brush by hand. It was jamming again. Unsure what to do next.

@AnkerSupport any thoughts??

1 Like

This needs some surgery! :slight_smile:

If you are in the warranty you should demand for it.

Without, some deeper inspections and repairs would be needed.
As you could move the brush by hand first and after while there is a jamming : Blockade, open it.

Sorry, a little but far away, otherways I would like to do this and help you! :joy:

Arrrr Franz that’s very kind of you to offer :thumbsup:

It was a test sample and I’ve had it a fair while now so will keep trying things.

Even test samples can be repaired. :grin:

Go on, there is nothing to loose, only winning some know-how,
you might share with us. :wink: