RoboVac 11 review

Eufy RoboVac 11 review
This is my first Eufy product and overall I am impressed with my experience so far. I have seen a few RoboVacs on the internet and not really considered them because they are out of my price range. I had only ever thought they looked pretty cool. So when I saw a competition to win one I thought what’s the harm. I received the email from Eufy on the 27th October 2018 to say that I had been selected as a winner, and that I needed to provide a delivery address. I got a parcel delivered from Amazon on the 3rd of November 2018. After having the RoboVac for a week and using it everyday, I feel I can write an honest review on my experience so far.
Product Design:
The model I received was the black Eufy Robovac 11. I am impressed with the overall design as it looks very elegant and would fit in with any home decor. The RodoVac 11 is of a good size and light weight, easy to pick up and move around when needed.
In the box you also receive a charging station and a remote control, both are very simplistic in design. The remote control itself is easy to use and very self-explanatory, with only the essential buttons and they are all clearly marked. The docking station has a slot on top for the control to sit in when it’s not in use to prevent it being lost.
The dust and dirt collected is stored in a reasonable sized compartment, that is easy to remove with a push button and slide action. It can take a little getting used to when putting back as it needs to be lined up right, but isn’t too much of a bother. The filter is also in this compartment, this makes it easy to get to and replace when needed. (Eufy also supply a replacement filter.)
The underside of the RoboVac has also been designed in a way that makes any necessary cleaning of the brushes quick and easy. The two spiking brushes at the front just pull off. (Eufy also supply two replacement.) The rotating brush is enclosed in a plastic case with the middle exposed, this is also easy to remove with two push clips. (Like you find on the back of a remote control.) The rotating brush itself is easy to remove with a simple pull, no effort needed.
Product use:
There are a few ways you can use the RoboVac, first off there is a switch on the side of the RoboVac itself. This is used to turn it off completely and on. Once it’s switched on if you push the button on top, the button will show a blue light, this means it is ready to clean. Here you have a few options on how the RoboVac cleans, you can either push the button on top again and it will start auto cleaning or you can use the remote control to select a more specific function.
The remote has 13 buttons on it all with an individual use.

1. Return to charging station- this button will tell the RoboVac to automatically return to the charging station.
  2. Auto clean- the auto clean option leaves the RoboVac to clean how and where it wants, it will jump from room to room and then back again.
  3. Start/ stop- this button really does what is says on the label, it’s used to start and stop the RoboVac.
  4. Manual clean- the remote has four arrows surrounding the start/ stop button used to manually control the RoboVac. This can be used to move the RoboVac or if you decide you want to clean yourself.
  5. Schedule clean start time- you can set your Robovac to start cleaning at a set time, this is a function that can be used, so while your out the vacuuming will still get done.
  6. Current time- this button works in conjunction with the schedule button. The current time button is how you set the control with the right time.
  7. Spot cleaning- when in use the RoboVac will rotate in circles moving around the room.
  8. Edge cleaning- this is used to go around the edge of a room only, so the middle of the room won’t get vacuumed using this option.
  9. Max mode- when using the max mode the RoboVac has extra power and suction.
  10. Single room clean- this option is a little like the auto option in that it cleans the room in no set way, but will not go from room to room.
    The first time I used it I was shocked at the amount of dust and rubbish that came out of the carpet. It was very efficient with the way it cleaned and overall for the size I was very pleased with it. It also does well when hovering on hard floor, although it does push the dirt around more than it does on carpet it will still pick up.
    Ideal user:
    Because the product is small for a vacuum I would recommend it most to someone with a small house/ rooms or for spot cleaning. However, I would probably recommend it to anyone and just mention it might need charging between rooms, if they are on a larger scale.
    Personal opinion :
    When the RoboVac is controlling itself with one of the many features I mentioned earlier it is very good at using it’s censor to avoid bumping into furniture. However when using the arrows on the remote to manually control the RoboVac the censors don’t work and is quite easy to bump into things, as it can be difficult while getting used to controlling it and how it moves when using this function.
    Overall I am in love with the RoboVac 11 and it’s very handy. Although I am a little disappointed with the feature where you can send the Vac back to the charging station. I have noticed that when I push the button, unless the RoboVac is close to the charging station it finds it hard to find it and I have to keep pushing the button, otherwise it would just start cleaning again.
    All in all I am greatly satisfied with the Eufy RoboVac 11. I will be recommending it and I have already done so to people I know.
6 Likes

Wow, great review! Thanks for sharing! Just a thought, but maybe some pictures next time?

1 Like

Thank you for your comment, I wanted to add a photo, but this is the first time I have posted on here and want sure how to add one. I will be sure to see if I can add one now.

1 Like

Nice review!!!

1 Like

Nice Review. Maybe add some pictures if possible.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Many people suspect that we are doing a fake giveaway. They believe we will not send prizes, but we want to clarify that we are actually sending free Robovac to campaign winners. Recently, I have received many people’s Robovac review through my private messages, thank you so much for your kind feedback! Enjoy your prize.:blush:

7 Likes

Congrats on your win @Karen_Taffs & thanks for your thorough review :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Not many @AnkerOfficial just a couple :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your review! If you want to add a photo and you’re on a computer, you can drag and drop the picture file from your computer to the reply you’re typing and it should automatically upload.

If you’re on a phone, you can click the upload icon in your reply and it should let you upload a photo from your phone.
The upload icon looks like this:

3 Likes

Cool, thanks for your review. Hopefully you can get some pics uploaded

1 Like

Pictures of RoboVac in use

3 Likes

Excellent review, thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Nice review thanks! Very interesting device

Could you share their links or somehow post them to the forums. I would love to read them.

Why would people believe that? @AnkerOfficial has been doing contest and giveaways for a few years now.

1 Like

Great review! If you need to add pictures and have issues uploading to the site I would upload to flickr. I generally add pics to flickr and just link the flikr pictures to my posts.

Normally sour grapes for not winning…

3 Likes

That make sense. There are a lot of complainers and people that just want something for nothing.

1 Like

I’m think I might buy this on the weekend. Btw great in-depth review!

3 Likes