ROAV Via Pro @ Canadian Tire

Lol damn it’s been a long day for me :joy: that was embarrassing

2 Likes

VIVA Pro in US costs $54.99 on Amazon. Not sure how much more expensive it is over the border so may or may not be a horrible deal through Canadian Tire

It’s okay :joy:. Earlier I got black Friday, and Good Friday mixed up :joy:

3 Likes

It looks more like a Roav Viva… Only different distincts between these are VIVA Pro has selection of connecting methods to your car’s Stereo - BT, USB, Aux-Out port and an FM transmitter… Viva only has BT and USB.

2 Likes

Would rather go for Roav Bolt when it is released widely … Google is the best assistant

You think so? I’ve never tried Alexa

What?! Does it makes breakfast? That’s a high price!

1 Like

Have both the Viva & Viva Pro, I hardly use the Alexa assistant, because she keeps saying she cannot help… have Google Home Minis and Zolo Mojos at home, these work 99% of time for any queries

Keep in mind that that this is not a sale item but rather a promotional item in a catalogue. Also I am not aware of many ROAV items being sold in Canada.

Amazon.ca only offers

I like that – make breakfast :grin:

I’d buy it then if it would :joy:

Lol I’d just stop and ask for directions

You need to install all Alexa skills if you want integration with other services. That’s why she “cannot help”.

yes, I am aware of it, but it’s really annoying to keep installing skills… more than half the times if I request news ( with news skill) it does not work or says she cannot help…

Google assistant isn’t open source, so there are way less skills… that’s why I perfer Alexa @ikari04warrior

At the end of the day, It’s our comfort factor with whichever voice assistant, I prefer simple out of box experience and answers to my questions or commands… And accordingly we invest in the home environment ( didn’t want to mention “echo” system :disappointed_relieved: ) I have more of Google Home devices ( including Zolo)

Do you have any Alexa devices?

yes, have Roav Viva/Viva Pro & Genie and Had Echo and Echo Dot

1 Like