ROAV - HydroClean Review

All pressure washers with detergent tanks only work with a specific tip. This is achieved by the specific resistance/water pressure for the tip that is supposed to disperse detergent. All others have too much resistance and therefore bypass the detergent tank. :grin:

1 Like

@Quinn_Armstrong

Thanks for your review! Can you make a product video which can directly show how to install and how to use the product? I bet many people eager to see it!:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Some product pictures or videos will be great for our viewing pleasure. BTW great review.

1 Like

Can I add soap for cleaning my car?

Absolutely, it has a detergent tank ‘on board’. I can’t remember the capacity of the tank, but it was quite a bit - I added a car wash solution and dilluted it. It was enough to clean two cars.

Also, thanks to @cava3395 I found out that the specific tip (black one) usually called detergent/soap nozzle is the only nozzle that will allow soap through it. This is super convenient rather than disconnecting the detergent tank.

2 Likes

nice review

1 Like

Thanks for the info!

I found that a spray bottle that can turn into a single beam works nicely getting bird droppings off my car in a pinch without scratching the paint.

I don’t know how your living situation is like but for me a water pressure, or hose for that matter, is a PITA trying to get out and put back.

You have some photos to share? :blush:

1 Like

Yeah, pics or it did not happen! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sure do, had an imgur link up there. https://imgur.com/gallery/PSiAEiG

Please see link below.

Have you by chance come across any of the YouTube videos or people pressure washing stuff? I pretty satisfying to watch :joy::joy:

nice review thanks

I would do that, when will it be available in Germany?

i got mine, agree with hose attachment being too close to trigger, but i didnt cut or scratch my hand, mostly because I was careful after reading your review. No problem with power cord storage, but for the hose i made a bigger loop and stored over hook and spray gun handle and it stays put.
My gun was missing logo as well.

Did you notice the 2 holes and also a clip for something right above the tip storage area? The holes look like for storing other longer attachments but not sure what the notch with clip is for…?
EDIT after thinking about it, maybe the holes are for storing the ends of the hose while the rest is looped over the hook to hold hose in place. need to test this theory EDIT

I just did a quick test and I’ll try and write a review this weekend as well. Maybe a side by side of my gas unit but that might be too much of a PITA … But I do want to try my oscillating turbo nozzle from my gas unit on this

Thanks for your response!

There are some options on board that you can use for cable management, I think I was hoping for a retractable power cord or reel for the hoses.

I used a plastic quick connect that I picked up at HD that was very easy to use and made the whole experience a ton easier.

Here’s a few action shots, before/after, writing on concrete, whatever you wanna call it!

Imgur Album - ROAV HydroClean

good pictures :blush: