Roav Giveaway nevermind it's old and i can;t delete the post

yea I have look at those, I have a gen 3 dot, I have smart lights and plugs etc, but I wasn’t sure a Smart power strip is worth it, what’s the point of turning of certain outlets?

Well you said you have limited plugs in your room and imagine you had is lamp plugged into power strip that your TV was also plugged into. You wouldn’t want to turn off the whole strip.

no I have a smart bulb in a desk lamp and one in my ceiling fan, that’s all i need, they get super bright. My TV is plugged into one of those Multi outlet things that you mount over the regular outlet, so that’s good, and if I use my tv, lol, I use my fire stick, which by telling Alexa to Go Home, auto turns the TV on, Basically I have a ton of shit that I charge by my bed, I have some rando brand now that has 2 C outputs, not sure how reliable they actually are, 2 USB and 5-6 regular plugs, and I am barely cutting it even with my PP4 and PP2 with P…

[quote=“Chris_Renshaw, post:19, topic:66054”]
the other one
[/quote]What one are you referring to?

I’m surprised you’re not flipping breakers every day.

I don’t know about plugging expensive device into to some random brand charger😬

I probably retire the pp2 and get something with more ports like the pp speed PD 5

Powerstrip pad with type c and PD

I’m going to crash out guys, talk to you tomorrow :slight_smile:

that is just combining the 2 chargers I have now and losing a port, so i;m good, I’m mad as hell they dropped that after I got these but hey it happens, I’m running every seperate, the bigger items, so I never have power problems, well if no one has any dash cam suggestions then I’m gonna research

What on earth happened in this thread?!?!

Seriously Im outrageously curious :laughing:

The moment I read the thread title, first 5 or 6 posts and try to figure what has / or is going on :grin:

3 Likes

I’m very confused as well…

it is a long story and i can’t just delete the whole post for some reason…

Don’t worry we do get the story, just at first glance a lot of the follow responses appeared to be an enigma

Thread can be closed if you wished @Chris_Renshaw

When I opened the thread:

1 Like

This is why I like this forum …do I ?

Ja die Enigma! …heheh!

Well, this thread just went crazy! 41 comments for a drawing that doesn’t even exist :joy:

So now you know how to make a good thread …:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What. Fake it? Lol. Or just put the word Giveaway in the title? Lol