Roav firmware update : 3.2.7 - What would you like to see improve on the CURRENT features and usage

How is it for you?

What would you like to see improve on the CURRENT feature and usage.

1 Like

ability to turn down the bluetooth power/range

its super aggressive and constantly tries to connect to my phone in my house while truck is in driveway (always on 12v plug)
I have to unplug it to use my phone in the house

1 Like

Write down your opinions! I will forwarding all the posts to our product manager!!!:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Any device out there doing tat at the moment? Also if the car if off will the bluetooth still affect u?

Great that you spotted this post :stuck_out_tongue:

my truck has an “always hot” 12v cigarette plug. Its hot even when truck is off and keys out.
so the roav tries to connect to my phone

I agree.:sunglasses:

1. Increase the timeout (or provide an option to do so) that Alexa waits for your response.For example, when I’m using a skill that prompts me for an answer, if I don’t immediately respond, she prompts again. Seems if I hesitate even a second she starts asking again.

2. Drop-in support

3. Texting support

1 Like

i dun think its something anker can avoid. maybe can improve. but this service is a amazon thingy. i would think its too good to be true for amazon to let 3rd parties have the same efficiency as they themselve have to the services. hope tat make sense. i juz woke up :stuck_out_tongue:

oh yes. Message n texting support! I have not tried “announcement” featue but will be be good to shout i m back from my car n the announcement goes thru the whole freaking house. hahaha

if there’s a way to get the map visually displayed to the cars head unit that will be good! maybe thru some module.