Reviewing SoundCore Icon Mini!

SoundCore Icon Mini is the best speaker I’ve used so far!

It is small but powerful, very clear sound, loud enough to use it on the street, in the car, in the room…
The sound is very very good, no distortion even for strong bass music!

It has a speaker in the front with the same size of the object; the back part is very well built and well-designed. It is possible to keep it on standing, lying down and hanging with the strap.
The size is perfect to keep it on the pocket, the weight is acceptable and negligible.

The command buttons are very easy to use; the charging port on the side is covered so no dust or water can enter.

Recommended for everyone, you can not be disappointed!

1 Like

Nice review. Could you consider adding some photos?

Thanks for the review, I look forward (tentatively) to use and explore its features soon,

Please do add some pictures of Icon Mini to the review when time permits :slight_smile:

How many watts does it have?

3W. Doesn’t matter though. Watts tell you very little about the sound quality…

1 Like

Someone told me that watts represented how loud the speaker is… I have found this to be completely false, so I guess it’s not true :joy:

2 Likes

Well, it’s a better representation of how loud it can get than how good it sounds.

2 Likes

For example. My Soudncore flare is 12w. The jbl flip 4 is 16w. The jbl isn’t any louder (may actually be quieter) than the flare :man_shrugging:.

2 Likes

Did you throw it in the water yet?!?!?! That’s what I want to do :imp:

1 Like

I literally plan to throw the Soundcore icon mini into water with music playing… want to see for it works :smile:

1 Like

need pictures!

Its based more design. I’m not an engineer but I can tell the design of the speakers and drivers is important part of loudness and sound quality.

1 Like

Correct, that was my question about

thanks for sharing!

Nice mini review

Tha is for the review…but where are your pictures or even a video? And yes please throw it in the water to show off how durable it is, its ipx rated so prove it