Review: The Anker Cube has helped me...realize I might have a problem :)

Thanks for posting, I actually thought this was much smaller than it is but seeing it in your hand and on the table shows how decently sized it is. I may have to get one just to keep in my throw away bag to be used as needed

3 Likes

Like @elmo41683, I thought the Cube was smaller than it is, but it looks like it handled everything you threw at it! Small enough to include in a tech bag, though, so it might be something for me to pick up. Thanks for the post!

2 Likes

Awesome review and photos buddy! I wish Anker would make a U.K. variant of it as this is something that would frequently be used in my living room.

2 Likes

Nice review and pics.

Would be good to see UK variant but it would inevitably need to be larger - not an issue for me though.

2 Likes

Surely with an extension lead, the only issue is the shape of the holes and prongs?

1 Like

Great review! Looks bigger than it Acctually is if that makes sense.

3 Likes

@elmo41683 @Mark_Dunsmore and @Muhammad_02 - you are all right, this product was bigger than I expected from the promo photos. Initially I was a bit disappointed because I expected something smaller, but after carrying it for a couple of months I realized its size wasnt as much of a problem as I thought. It still fits in the bag (which is what I bought it for) and it still charges more than I regularly carry. Believe it or not, I dont walk around with three phones and two laptops :laughing:.

1 Like

Size doesn’t matter :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks for posting and sharing your experience :ok_hand:

1 Like

Very nice presentation, good photos, good examples ! Makes me curious !

Great pictures! I love the compact size of the Anker PowerPort Cube… but then I plug all of my gadgets into it and it doesn’t look so compact anymore. :joy:

2 Likes

Looking at the images I also thought it would be smaller, thanks for comparing it with your hand

You do realise he is only a dwarf, and has real small hands! lol

1 Like

That’s me on the right :laughing:

1 Like

I know! It kind of becomes a weird squid-krakken thing once you have all your stuff plugged in :octopus:

1 Like

Now it makes sense. Will buy right away!

The PowerDraw this week contains a PowerCube!

https://community.anker.com/power_draw/prize/anker-powerport-cube

Thanks for the review. I am considering one of these when previously I wasn’t. It does appear to be pretty convenient.

1 Like

Thanks for posting and sharing your experience.

Thanks for mentioning this!