[Contest Ended] Register a Community Account and WIN Free Prizes!

Great to see new prizes and newbies to the community welcome to all who is joining this great place :thumbsup:

good luck to new members!

1 Like

Awesome! :smiley:

1 Like

Just joined. Let’s see

1 Like

Unfortanately, You did not just join
It clearly shows you joined November 15, 2018

5 Likes

I’ve lost count the amount of times people have tried this now :joy:

4 Likes

Well. I kept seeing invites to your site all over and finally came to see what it’s all about. Frankly, I’ve never of Anker before signing up but some of your products sound like things I need. I’ll PROBABLY be ordering some over the coming summer–if my finances hold out. Anyway, I’ll probably be lurking all over the blog until I have something to say.

You know, while I have signed up for several sites/blogs that offer freebies, I have rarely gotten anything out of it but some good friends and amazing conversations. And that makes it all worth it.

2 Likes

What’s up dude I’m new around here :joy::joy: jk

2 Likes

I’ve traveled back in time to September 2016 and literally joined an hour ago… :wink: @ikari04warrior

2 Likes

Welcome to the community newbie :joy::joy: @Macgyver15

2 Likes

Looking forward to possible testing opps … I’ve never heard of Anker, so would like to know what they’re all about .

Hopefully you will like it around here. We’re a group of nice people :innocent:

1 Like

You should really visit Anker.com to know much more about them, welcome to the community!

Just became a member today, longtime Anker customer here, probably since 2013. Looking forward to winning something.

Good luck! If you stay active, you can enter many more drawings :wink:

1 Like

I agree. I have told some of my friends to join up. I am a techie person at heart n it took me a bit to realize how fun it is here. Although I will slip on checking the site due kids, wife n job. Also if I had won or was a tester, I will try not to apply for the next one to give other chance (such as not trying for the projector or sound bar- which looked awesome. My biggest issue is my kids n wife “stealing” my Anker stuff. Either I will end up giving it up or buying them their own. So if you are new. Welcome. Play nice. Don’t be greedy as they have plenty of contest, giveaways n discounts. They are the Chick-fil-A of the technology industry. Good products with awesome customer service

1 Like

I can tell you, that I am always being robbed my stuff from the family. :joy:
And I never take part in competitions and testing events when there is no need for the family and friends.

I agree, I just joined today, yet not for free stuff. I came from “JerryRigEverything”. A YouTube guy who tests things. He’s was testing a charging cable for an apple iphone and the Anker cable won hands down even over apples own charger.
Now it’s not an Apple cable I’m seeking it’s another type. So yeah not everyone is here for free stuff. Besides, I’m out by 1 day to be chosen as 1 of the 1000 new subscribers.

1 Like

Welcome to the community :thumbsup:

Welcome to the community! I really hope you enjoy it here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask us!

What kind of cable are you planning on buying?