[Contest Ended] Register a Community Account and WIN Free Prizes!

Now you know it! Welcome to be part of us!:kissing_heart:

We will have product testing event every week. You could enter it if you have interest to test more.:grin:

but I saw you could successfully use @Kopra_12 this account to comment. So that means you could log in without issue, right?

Can you share your Youtube Channel here!:sunglasses:

Yes, you just joined the community! Now you could change a good avatar!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@AnkerTechnical
While you’re working today.

Can you answer… How will you know if accepted for beta testing or even power user (as nothing has appeared for ages in UK version)?

Mac, if your selected for beta testing you will get an email that’s specific to whatever product they want you to test out. But until they need you to test something, you won’t get any email saying so

1 Like

So Mac and I are waiting, waitin, waiti, wait, wai, wa, w … pfffffttttt

:bathtub: steamy

1 Like

I can see how that would be an issue. However, I’ve been an ANKER user for years and I never knew about this community! It was only due to an ad on Instagram for a giveaway that I found out about this community.

1 Like

I hope you like it here! Good luck! Stay active, and they’re are giveaways all the time!

Lol, this community was build 2 years ago! Welcome home!

1 Like

@AnkerTechnical, don’t forget to include that this is only providing you live in the limited countries where you can participate or win!

Certainly, my YouTube channel link is: https://www.youtube.com/geniusfinds

This would be a neat win

Do this it really works!

1 Like

Thanks for this opportunity. I absolutely love my Anker products.

1 Like

Well your account has been registered in 2017 so no wins for you…

1 Like

I want purchase Anker 20100 for My iphone

Thank you!

1 Like