[Contest Ended] Register a Community Account and WIN Free Prizes!

Yeah got an iPhone X case :sweat_smile:

I’ve done product testing and reviews for different products in the past. Nothing for Eufy nor Anker but I’d sure love to have my consumer input for the next software upgrade to the Eufy 30C. :slight_smile:

1 Like

AUD LEFT OUT YET AGAIN! If you want to get good traction down under, you may wish to open things up to the southern end of the hemisphere. Considering your products are made in China, it’s closer to have them shipped directly from China to AUD.

@AnkerTechnical
I think there is another problem. The Anker community login page has different languages.

When I created my account in 2016 I wasn’t sure that it worked.
I registered over the US website but then tried to log in over the German part. It didn’t work so I created @Kopra121. Now it happens that I’m logged in to that account. Could you please make just one register page?
Thanks

I’m a tech YouTuber, can you just invite me to your events to cover them for media purposes?

1 Like

Good luck to all the new members! Feels good to be back after a couple days :joy:

1 Like

Newly signed up and ready to go!

2 Likes

Welcome to the Anker Community @james.bowes :thumbsup:

must feel like long time, i was not much active for last 2-3 days, there are lots of new things happening, new articles :smiley:

1 Like

I have signed up, i thought i had a few months ago as i get the newsletter but seems i was not a community member.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @james.bowes & @Mrrsmithuk :slight_smile:

Welcome and good luck to all new members.

1 Like

Correct.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you for leave your first comment here!

We will have events every week! As long as you an active member, you will win eventually!:kissing_heart:

Nice to meet you! More interaction will help you gain more experience points and Powerbucks! You could get level up and enter the powerdraw program to win free prize.:grin:

Thank you so much! I’m glad to hear this!:heart:

You will also find some nice friends here!:hugging:

You could know many new released product here!

Many new Soundcore speakers will coming soon, don’t forget to check the news here! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: