[Contest Ended] Register a Community Account and WIN Free Prizes!

Yay, open up the floodgates for more one and done members to join and only be interested in being a part of the community when free stuff is up for grabs and not actually wanting to be an active part and contribute to it. Whilst long time members that are here everyday of the year and make the community what it is get shafted.

Sorry to be a negative Nelly but I know I’m not the only one that feels this way…

3 Likes

I imagine the “olf fellows” will disappear for a while.
Only “winners” here at last.
But what kind of winners!

4 Likes

All of you know this community because of Anker products. But there’re still many Anker consumers may not knowing the existence of this community. While we’re welcoming the new members, it’s also a way to showing them how great our Anker Fans (all of you) has been doing to build this community together with us. Everyone has to take the first step, we welcome and encourage the new members to take their first step by joining the community which just like we did the same to you in the past.

8 Likes

Trust me I’m not knocking it and I encourage everyone at my job and people I meet to join the community. I’m just worried that the people who join wont be active or they will only be active when there are contest and giveaways. Nothing wrong with that, but I would like to see them being active just as well as the rest of us

6 Likes

I’d wish I had known about this community when it started 2 years ago.

2 Likes

You’ve got exactly the same worries about it that I have @Tank

2 Likes

That’s not true. :sunglasses:
If you search in the community, you will certainly find there’re many giveaways/contests that are open to countries other than the US.

3 Likes

Hey anker so if I have allready signed up to be a community member which I believe I am I all ready entered?

1 Like

Better “a few”! :wink:

1 Like

Yes, if you just joined it, thank you for being part of us.:hugging:

2 Likes

@ankeroffical I hope so I joined a few days ago and loving it so glad I found it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your comment. It makes us feel warm and what we have done in the past is not in vain.:heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us know your concerns, we’ve taken everything you said into consideration. As a community manager, we should always have faith in our consumers and stay positive, so that can lead to a good result. :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you @AnkerOfficial. I’ve been here for so long now, that I feel like part of the furniture! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart:

1 Like

Good luck new members!

1 Like

While I do agree with some of the other comments, that these sort of events are a double edged sword, hopefully we will be able to garner a few new members who will want to remain here for the long haul :slight_smile:

Good luck to those new members :thumbsup:

3 Likes

:ok_hand: Nice giveaway for new members :gift:

2 Likes

True[quote=“ndalby, post:30, topic:68372”]
double edged sword,
[/quote]

Anker does want to grow as a business and reach out to more consumers and this is one of the strategy. Nothing wrong to do so.
While this may attract more of one timers, occasionally there may be some good members that stick around.

2 Likes

It’s good and bad to do giveaways for new members… I mean that’s how @Anjou1888 joined! lol :stuck_out_tongue:

@AnkerOfficial
While there are the odd multinational giveaway, it is rare, and we all know it, even if your in denial. Don’t get me wrong I love being a member of the forum, and get on well with a few people here, and some even get my humour‽

I do feel tho in general you forget about us outside of usa., I think even the Canadians would agree (which can often be left out of multinational stuff)… It’s all in the comments.

I’m sure sometimes, you only read stuff you’re tagged in‽ And then it tlcan take a few attempts to garner your attention. I appreciate a lot gets said on several topics everyday, but 1 full time employee could keep up… We do!

In the last 9 months or so, I think I’ve only had 3 wins/giveaways (the soundbar for thanks giving, headphones for Christmas, and 1 power user) yet we see several have several wins a lot more frequently. And to be honest, it does sting when non active members (by non active I mean, sits in background waiting for comps/giveaways ONLY).

ITS NOT JUST ME, but if you kept up, you’d know that‽

6 Likes

Sorry, just having a rant, nothing personal.

2 Likes