[Contest Ended] Register a Community Account and WIN Free Prizes!

Hey, you! Are you an Anker fan?

Chances are that if you’re reading this, the answer is a resounding yes. In fact, we have over 30 million fans all around the world.

Unfortunately, the overwhelming majority of these fans don’t yet know that we’ve created an awesome place just for them! Here is where the Anker team gets to know our fans on a personal level, as well as getting direct feedback on our products and services that go right back into the development cycle.

But joining the community is good for you, too! In fact, it’s just like joining a VIP club.

Community members get access to these incredible benefits:

• Exclusive contests and giveaways :gift:

• Opportunities to free test new or upcoming products :bulb:

• Community deals not available to the general public :money_with_wings:

• First access to news about new projects and releases :newspaper2:

• Invitations to our live shows and meetups (new in 2019!) :hugging:

• The opportunity to meet fellow fans and make friends from all over the world! :earth_africa:

By signing up from now through May 10th, 2019, you’ll be automatically entered to win 1 of 1,000 prizes.

“But how do I get signed up? Is it complicated?”

No, it’s as easy as:

1. Click the Log In button in the top right corner
  2. Click Create an Account
  3. Fill in your information and click Register

You’ve nothing to lose and years of deals, exclusives, freebies, and friendships to gain. So join us today; we’re waiting for you!

Power On!

Rules

1. We will randomly choose 1,000 newly-registered fans to win 1 of 1,000 community prizes. Prizes include charging cables, phones cases, smart lightbulbs, and more.

2. This giveaway event runs from April 25th through May 10th, 2019.

3. All the selected winning fans will receive a confirmation email before May 17th.

4. The event is open to residents in the US, UK, Canada, and Germany.

5. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.

63 Likes

Wow @AnkerTechnical! Another nice giveaway for new members. And welcome new members :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Great event for new “to-be” members :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nice giveaway for new members to the community! Welcome everyone!

7 Likes

Sigh, while great they do this… I can see many false accounts being created just for the sake of winning prizes. Almost gaurentee the majority that do sign up won’t be active in the community until contest and freebies come around

9 Likes

Agreed. Faux interest is easier to generate than real.

3 Likes

I have approach a few friends but some of them just don’t get it. Anker offers great quality products and great incentives to be part of the community.

3 Likes

WHEN? :confused::confused::confused::confused:
Oh yes, in USA only!

5 Likes

Omg anker make phone cases I want one!!

1 Like

Yay, open up the floodgates for more one and done members to join and only be interested in being a part of the community when free stuff is up for grabs and not actually wanting to be an active part and contribute to it. Whilst long time members that are here everyday of the year and make the community what it is get shafted.

Sorry to be a negative Nelly but I know I’m not the only one that feels this way…

3 Likes

I imagine the “olf fellows” will disappear for a while.
Only “winners” here at last.
But what kind of winners!

4 Likes

All of you know this community because of Anker products. But there’re still many Anker consumers may not knowing the existence of this community. While we’re welcoming the new members, it’s also a way to showing them how great our Anker Fans (all of you) has been doing to build this community together with us. Everyone has to take the first step, we welcome and encourage the new members to take their first step by joining the community which just like we did the same to you in the past.

8 Likes

Trust me I’m not knocking it and I encourage everyone at my job and people I meet to join the community. I’m just worried that the people who join wont be active or they will only be active when there are contest and giveaways. Nothing wrong with that, but I would like to see them being active just as well as the rest of us

6 Likes

I’d wish I had known about this community when it started 2 years ago.

2 Likes

You’ve got exactly the same worries about it that I have @Tank

2 Likes

That’s not true. :sunglasses:
If you search in the community, you will certainly find there’re many giveaways/contests that are open to countries other than the US.

3 Likes

Hey anker so if I have allready signed up to be a community member which I believe I am I all ready entered?

1 Like

Better “a few”! :wink:

1 Like

Yes, if you just joined it, thank you for being part of us.:hugging:

2 Likes

@ankeroffical I hope so I joined a few days ago and loving it so glad I found it :slight_smile:

1 Like