Refer Friends and WIN | PowerCore with Power Delivery!

Considering that this campaign has not yet been shared on social media, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if there end up being less than 200 people that even qualify to win.

After so many events like these, most people have either already signed up or are tired of getting asked to. The result is few registrations and little overall success on spreading the brand recognition.

I like the creative contest ideas, even though they might not always bring in the most people either. To offer a couple examples,

1 Like

I finally got my 3rd sign-up. Yay! I have a nintnedo switch and really want to try out power delivery on this (have an international flight coming up too).

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

Good luck to everyone who was able to enter successfully! I ended with 0 referrals :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I lucked out, about 4 months ago I got 2 new coworkers because the other people i worked with went to daytime shift. I managed to get them to sign up, and I dunno who the third person is because I posted to facebook and twitter so not sure who signed up. All these refferal contest are getting harder as most everybody has already signed up

2 Likes

We will do more creative events in the next few months!

1 Like

I just received a prize winner email from Anker​:grinning::grinning: Thank you @AnkerOfficial you have just made my little brother very happy. Now he’ll never put down his Nintendo.

1 Like

Woot woot, I also won one…now this can go with their Christmas present

1 Like

Congratulations @elmo41683

1 Like

And to you aswell. I hope other community members win too

1 Like

Congrats @elmo41683 & @Jesse_Hernandez1 , hopefully some other members have managed to snag one as well…

1 Like

Thanks neil, I hope Rob and I aren’t the only active users to win too. Check your spam folder folks good luck to all.

1 Like

Huzzah! I am finally a winner and I am quite excited. I hope it arrives before my upcoming trip/international flight. Being able to play Breath of the Wild :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m semi active haha, but you guys take it to another level.

2 Likes

Crap, I just realized prizes wont be shipped out for a month. That means the address I put wont be my address come then.
@AnkerOfficial any chance you can help me change the address to have my prize sent to the new house instead?

wow!!! congrats!!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

congrats!!! :ok_hand::+1:

1 Like

congratulations to all the winners !!!

2 Likes

THANKS, @AnkerOfficial !!! :heart:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial any chance you can update my shipping address for when this ships so j can get it? Otherwise its gonna be shipped to the house I will no longer be living in when it does ship out[quote=“elmo41683, post:38, topic:60978, full:true”]
Crap, I just realized prizes wont be shipped out for a month. That means the address I put wont be my address come then.
@AnkerOfficial any chance you can help me change the address to have my prize sent to the new house instead?

[/quote]