Refer a Friend to the Community | Win Gifts for Both of You!

Can’t wait to get my hands on the new soundcore Liberty Neo also can’t wait until the new Liberty air 2 come out :grinning::grinning::sunglasses::goat::v:

I don’t think the liberty air 2 have been officially announced… it was just something I predicted :joy::wink:

If you wanted to, you could easily cheat to win this contest :joy:. You have the knowledge to build a bot that couldn’t be tracked. There are a few things you have to remember,

1. You can be tracked through your IP address, so use a VPN

2. Don’t use an email service like gmail that will track you, and ultimately (possible) be tracked by anker

3. Don’t have your fake accounts, and fake messages be too generic :wink:

Not that you should do it, but you could :joy::wink:

Also @Macgyver15 it is possible, just difficult…

Btw I love Macgyver :wink:. The original anyway…

2 Likes

@AnkerTechnical is not playing around, he will find out if you are cheating :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Have a good night anker fam don’t let the Tech bug bite have a safe night :sunglasses::sleeping::v::goat:

1 Like

Honesty is the best policy :innocent: I tried inviting some of my friends, not sure if any of them ever joined

2 Likes

There are even more ways, need to be vary of browsers and cookies as well :slight_smile: but this does not yield at the end of the day!

Simple. Use tor :joy:.

Hope you filled out y’all March Madness bracket I know I did :sunglasses::v::goat:

Hello guys. I’m new to the community, I was referred by @ikari04warrior. I finally signed up bro

4 Likes

Hey man! It took you long enough lol

2 Likes

Hey Anker community, Im new here and was referred by @ikari04warrior. What’s up everyone

2 Likes

I appreciate it man! See you at work tomorrow

1 Like

@Messi10fan @Cruzitomorales

Welcome to join the community! I promise you will not regret to come!:smile:

1 Like

hi everyone i was introduced and referred to this community by @ikari04warrior. i have used anker products before but I didn’t know there was a community for it

2 Likes

I was referred here by @ikari04warrior. He gifted me an anker powerline cable since mine kept breaking. @ikari04warrior i see the others decided to join :joy:

3 Likes

Nice! @ikari04warrior is killing it! I only have one techy friend and he joined a while ago. Ain’t that right @tugar32

1 Like

Not true, you have many techy friends… It’s just were all here already :grinning:

3 Likes

Been refered by my great friend @Raul_Alexandre, he always says good things about Anker, looking forward to join this community.:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Hi @k_pug2003 k_pug2003 referred me :tongue:

(Just gotta change my username before anyone notices)

4 Likes