Quick Charge

I bought these three products to charge my iPhone XS quicker. If I’m not mistaken I think it’s slower than my 5w apple charger? What am I doing wrong?

2 Likes

Hi @lavender5591, instead of the PowerPort PD 2 wall charger, you’d want the PowerPort II PD wall charger. That way, you can use the PowerIQ 2.0 port with the PowerWave 7.5 Stand for fast wireless charging. Your current setup is not sufficient for fast wireless charging. Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Will the adapter work from usb c to usb and connect usb to lightning charger? I didn’t want to have to get a usb c to lightning cable too.

Thank you

1 Like

Yes, it should.

Thanks again

1 Like

Why don’t you buy the newly released PowerPort Atom PD 1? I think it’s a great option unless you are looking specifically for wireless charging.
Here is the link to it: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DFGKFM3

2 Likes

I guess he prefers wireless charging - am I right ?

1 Like

Wait, so I don’t necessarily need a QC 3.0 charger if I can get any charger that supports 9V 2A?

That might be right, but I’m not sure. PowerIQ 2.0 is virtually the same as Qualcomm Quick Charge, though.

1 Like

:open_mouth: Ty

1 Like

But compatible with iPhones right?

Compatible, yes, and so is Qualcomm Quick Charge. However, it doesn’t provide a charge that’s any faster.

Well, I really am not sure - it is just an idea:

Assume you have a very powerful wall charger, then connect it to the wireless charger holder, and put your phone on.

So maybe the wireless charger holder acts like a vent, where only a certain amount of power passes through ?