Product Request - Neckband headphones

I have been a loyal Anker customer and fan for many years now and was looking forward to a new pair of headphones. I like the SpiritX and their AAC compatibility but I like the neckband form factor (like the LG Tone line). Unfortunately there’s no current product in the Soundcore line so I thought about starting a discussion since I’m sure I’m not the only Anker customer looking for this product. If a AAC-compatible neckband with 10-12 hour battery life were available from Anker at a >$60 price, I would purchase immediately. A few nice-to-haves would be water-proofing and a good noise cancelling mic (maybe 2-3 mic array)

1 Like

Take a look at SoundBuds Lite! Soundcore Journey U is coming in October, but it will cost $129.

3 Likes

The soundcore Journey U will be released next mouth and have 130$ price tag when they are first released but they will have all you requested features neckband aac active noise cancelation large 12mm drivers 10hr+ battery life ect.

3 Likes

Whoops! Can’t stop calling it Life NC.

2 Likes

@joshuad11
Missed that one​:joy::joy: they have always been the Journey U to me​:sunglasses:

1 Like

why such a difference in price when the soundbuds lite are only $39.88 ?