Powerline II USB-C to Lightning 3ft ... Awesome!

I won this in the recent drawing. Cable resistance is lower than that of the USB-C cable that comes with my Note 8 (2.8 ohms). The resistance on this cable is 2.2 ohms! The included velcro strap is a nice touch for cable organization nuts :slight_smile:

Update 4/11
Using Anker’s PD charger and Anker’s cable, I charged my iPhone 8 Plus from 20% to 44% in 15 minutes.
Using Anker’s PD charger and another brand USB-C to Lightning charger, I charged my iPhone 8 Plus from 44% to 54% in 15 minutes.

The Anker cable feels more stiff than the other one.

4 Likes

Nice pictures! A few more details on your experience with this cable would be nice :wink:

1 Like

It would be cool if you explain a little more. But good pictures.

1 Like

Thanks!

Like what? I plug it in and it charges my iPhone 8 fast. Charging power decreases as the phone gets closer to 100%. Now I can use the Anker USB-C charger for both my Note 8 and iPhone 8 :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks!

What would you like me to elaborate on?

1 Like

For instance, you could talk about the durability of it, you could provide comparison to other cables etc.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!

You don’t have the cable plugged into a PD port there.

Those measurements would be completely different using the cable at it’s full potential (I’m assuming :smirk: - I have no idea about this stuff)

I was going to mention quality, but it will be good to get charging times for your iPhone 8. And what kind of charger you used.

1 Like

Good pictures. Like @Anjou1888 already said, you could edit the post and mention how the cable feels and how durable it feels compared to other cables you’ve used.

I would recommend you edit your main thread and post this in it. Maybe elaborate a little more like comparing charging times or something

Love the USB meter! Looks like it has an onboard load bank.

1 Like

Yes, it does have an onboard load tester.

1 Like