PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Dang it! I used all my possible entries to the portable charger one and still lost:(

Keep trying little buddy! :blush:

1 Like

I learned early in not to go all in unless it’s a product I absolutely want or need. As a few members mentioned in some post above it’s not always beneficial to go all in.

I saw your name on the list and all I could think of was “Ze Owl Man!” Congrats on winning. XD

1 Like
3 Likes

You crack me up!!! xDDD

I spent lots of bucks but didn’t win. Can you guys and gals share the trick to get it? Do I have to touch the mouse on the left 3 times, right 4 times, and turn my head left and right 10 times before picking it? ( just j/k)

Cheers to all winners!

2 Likes

It is random. I suspect it involves all of these:

• wait til just before the draw closes, then bid on low entries items to increase your chance.
  • participate actively, daily most likely to get the maximum bucks you can each week, that involves making new threads and then its a battle against the moderators for frivolous and duplicate threads.
  • place more entries on items you really want. less on what nice-to-have, be disciplined.

I was sat on >5000 bucks and got below <4000 just by a few weeks of entering to the maximum and so had to curtail it back to not run out of bucks.

I have won total of twice, the odds are basically very low.

3 Likes

That’s why I usually only enter once. I figure the odds are low and I just wanna throw my hat into the ring for the chance to win. I also did bid on one of the last days. So he might have a point there.

Well I went against what I said and went all in on the headphones, I just need a decent pair for work that can hold up. This would be my 3rd all in on Bluetooth headphones, hope 3rd time is a charm and I can get it

1 Like

It is not truly random because once you win 1 prize you cannot be entered to win the prize again (per draw). So what is best to do varies based on how many entries. Pick two extreme examples:

• in one extreme there are no existing entries you are the only person seeking to win, you will win 1 prize the same if you submit 1 entry as 10 entries. Hence the fewer the entries so far the fewer you should use.

• suppose a 1000 entries for 3 prizes if you submit 1 entry, you chance is 1/1000, for the 1st draw, 1/999 for 2nd draw and 1/998 for the 3rd draw, so in total it is almost exactly the same as 3/1000. If you submit 10 entries it is 10/1000, 10/999, 10/998 so that is very similar to 30/3000 or 1/100, so in a very popular entry your chances are very similar to how many you enter, so you submit based on how much you want, noting your chances are slim.

Some of the comments here are about its just plan so rare to win, there is little we can individually do!

2 Likes

Very true. I just like to conserve my points. I don’t have a whole ton yet. So I’m saving so I can hit 2000 and have that at the ready for when I really want to increase my odds. ^-^

I think the smartest choice is to bid 1, or go all in or all out.

Basically. It also saves your points and feels like less of a waste when/if you lose.

It depends. If less people all in their bucks this time, I think you would have large possibility to win.:grin:

1 Like

I have got the surge too. They are great. Don’t even feel like they’re in your ears

1 Like

While I can’t be picky, if I won of course. But which do you prefer out of all your Anker headphones

I’ve been using Soundbuds Sport IE20’s for a year and they are great. I particularly like the magnetic switches in them so as soon as they connect together, they turn off. Love that feature.
They can get a bit uncomfortable after long usage.

I’ve recently got the Surge. Which again I love. They are super comfortable and great sound quality but miss my magnetic switches so I’ve got to get used to waiting for my buds to turn on and connect before hitting play on any vids in the office.

And I’ve got a pair of Tags on the way so will let you know how they are :wink:

1 Like

Ooh magnetic switches, one of my favorite type of connections for turning on/off. I put a request in from various family members and told each of them I only want 1 thing and that’s bluetooth headphones from Anker. I told each one a pair that I want so hopefully come Christmas I can have 1 of each type available. …with the exception of the zolo eaebuds and over the head headphon

So happy to have won the Soundcore 2, Powercore II 10,000 and t-shirt in past weeks. I will be reviewing all three soon. Thanks again Anker

1 Like