PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

What happened then noel, did you get a replacement?

1 Like

Congrats @Fancealot and @paulrobinshaw on this weeks power draws

Man what horrible luck I had on that draw, I went 10 bids for the battery pack… so 10 bids out of 36 were mine and I still lost. Ugh, I give up trying.

Congrats @ktkundy @Fancealot @paulrobinshaw

2 Likes

I feel your pain @Tank I went all in on the Lumos and no dice! Anyway congratulations go to @ktkundy @Fancealot @paulrobinshaw !

1 Like

Nope… bit disappointed, but can’t complain too much about a freebie.

Did you email them?

Yeah, they said the prize was out of stock in the UK - I checked on Amazon and they had stock.

Not too stressed about it though, far more important things in this world than getting upset about not getting the correct prize in a free draw…

I had ten bids on it too so together we made up the majority and still nothing

1 Like

Thank you all for the congratulation posts, it’s a battery pack that’ll go with me to keep my phone topped up in Florida when I go to disney!

1 Like

Congrats to the new winners. I too went all in for Lumos but no regrets…Thats what these draws are for :grin:

1 Like

Congrats winners… enjoy your prizes!

1 Like

Congrats to the winners :clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

Congrats on winning the draw @ktkundy @Fancealot @paulrobinshaw

2 Likes

Thanks I was so excited to win! Thanks anker for these amazing giveaways!!!

2 Likes

Kind of a late reply, but it feels like you can add your birthday when you login.

I login to forum everyday and when I sign in through Gmail, it goes to this page where you can add your birthday. Not sure why it started doing that but it’s a recent change.

1 Like

OHHHHH! Birthday gifts from Anker? Maybe?

2 Likes

Would definitely love them though not sure how sustainable that would be with so many users here

Agreed, with the amount of members here it would not be sustainable. Anker is already a very generous company so I am happy the way it is now!

2 Likes

NO PLEASE!
This would increase the number of inactive and lurking users to unexpected volumes.
Huge families some with more than one birthday a year.

We should not forget that we can add name days as well. :grin:
Mine is 4.Oct. : Franz von Assisi. :innocent:

2 Likes

Do we know when the email comes for the winners? i’ve been checking my inbox (and spam) since finding out I won and not heard anything yet.

1 Like