PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

It worked. $36 for something I needed arrives 2 days later which works fine seems a fair exchange to me.

Yes, that definitely works, especially with that turnaround time. Were you travelling?
I’ve got one of the 30w versions of this first gen PD charger and I like it.

No left mine behind in a place I’d not get it back for a week+ and couldn’t wait, but I owned the cable and just $36 to get my working again seemed reasonable, 60W PD charger which will likely be useful for something for years.

I saw your Powerstrip review, but I needed 45W not 30W, owned a 30W and tested it didn’t work, 45W needed, Anker doesn’t make 45W, round-up next is 60W.

1 Like

Yes @AnkerOfficial is a female…one of two, there is Louise and also Claire.

2 Likes

Oh yeah Louise… I was way off​:joy::sunglasses:

Anywho, thank you Louise & Claire for putting up with myself and the rest of the group.

I hope you had a great Valentine’s day☺️

4 Likes

Ditto! @AnkerOfficial We’re a bunch of naggy geeks :laughing:

Today the powerdraw features - the Lumi Lights - have arrived.
Thanks a lot !

They are already installed - since they can be sticked on it is very simple. They work fine !

1 Like

So, only these 2 people are answering all these questions and keeping up with all the things on this forum you mean? I thought more than that.

Congrats to this weeks winners :slight_smile:

@joshuad11 SoundCore Spirit
@cordova.wyne Powerport PD 1
@shanesomnia LC90 Flashlight

4 Likes

Enjoy your products guys
@joshuad11
@cordova.wyne
@shanesomnia

3 Likes

Darn another week another loss :disappointed:

Congrats to this week’s winners, nice to see @joshuad11 win

2 Likes

Luise and Claire!!!
You got some secret “girl friends” there!
Suspicious! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

If I did I think I would remember their names.

Never hurts to be nice and spread the joy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I feel ya disappointment bud…plumped for 5 tickets for the LC90 (something told me the odds or fates weren’t in my favour)…always next time though :slight_smile:

I went all in on the charger, wishful thinking I know. Oh well more bucks for the monthly contest

Congrats Winners! I just may have to re-think my powerdraw strategy!

@joshuad11
@shanesomnia
@cordova.wyne

2 Likes

Woohoo, thanks @AnkerOfficial! These will be going to my dad, as he could use a new pair of earbuds! Also, congrats to this week’s other winners!

4 Likes

Thanks @AnkerOfficial and thanks to the Anker community for the congrats!

I was curious about Anker flashlights and I look forward to putting it to the test!

Congratulations to fellow winners and best of luck to everyone for future draws! :grinning:

Congrats :smile::grinning:

1 Like

@joshuad11 how many wins does that makes in the past week?