PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Congrats to the winners!

1 Like

Congrats @v3nus2.0 @JarJar @Prakitpetty

Congrats to this weeks winners @ben.reina @lshirase and @nigelhealy :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

At least 1 winner is active.

1 Like

Congrats to this weeks winners :thumbsup:

Great to see “old comrade” nigelhealy as a winner! :grin:

1 Like

congrats winners :grin:

1 Like

Hey hey, congrats @nigelhealy on winning that Eufy plug! Congrats to the other winners, too.

Awesome! Thanks Anker.

Congratulations winners @ben.reina, @lshirase and
our friend @nigelhealy happy to see you as a winner buddy
:thumbsup:

2 Likes

Congrats winners. @nigelhealy darn, I was hoping to win one of those :stuck_out_tongue: Oh well. Enjoy. :slight_smile:

Congrats new winners :clap::clap:

Congratulations!!! :ok_hand::v:

Congrats winners… But darnit @nigelhealy this is what your fourth or fifth win this year? Man got the luck of the draw on his side, cheers.
Hope I can win again soon

:joy:
We do say: "No luck in games but luck in love! "

1 Like

Yea congrats guys, but like Elmo said I hope this at least makes you start posting reviews or comments or something. Enjoy your stuff!

Dude, Nigel is a legend around here, and he does post reviews and stuff but lately he’s been traveling so he’s good. He can post when he can amongst his travels.

2 Likes

Yea, oh right, that wasn’t specifically aimed at the winners, I meant the newer members of the community, I swear you had mentioned something like “it would be nice to see the newer members be more active” regardless of winning anything or not, I agree with you. Some of the members who have been here a while may begin to devlop a sort of “Tunnel Vision” and I would like to see what the newer members think of what we do here. Sorry guys, I wasn’t trying to “pick on” anyone!!!

1 Like

5th win this year. But my Powerbucks down from about 7000 to a lot less now.

Odd is as my bucks go down I only bid 1 entry this week, so “all in” doesn’t win. Go figure.

3 Likes

LOL. I guess my strategy of 1 entry didn’t work since you had the same strategy :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wow thats an awesome list of free stuff! Keep it up Anker!

1 Like